Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: CUT TO THE CHASE: NASA's Culture of Cover-ups and Planet X with Nick Redfern  (Read 5033 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
A common rebuke to the topic of Planet X is that with something this big, the government must be forthcoming. Sounds logical but yet, this knee-jerk rejection presumes that at some point, an honesty threshold comes into play. One where news of such magnitude would necessarily compel honesty. But is this how it really works?

To help us explore that knee-jerk assumption, Nick Redfern, author of The NASA Conspiracies: The Truth Behind the Moon Landings, Censored Photos, and The Face on Mars, weighs in with examples of how the truth and the fiction of how NASA is linked to high-level cover-ups.

YowRadio.com
Sunday, 6-Feb-2011
7 PM PST / 10 PM EST
Live Chat Room and Open Lines
http://yowradio.com

noproblemo2

I for one will be listening, Thank You for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to do these airings Marshall.

Lori

Marshall I may not be able to listen to the whole thing Will it be available to listen to after?  My days start early.  We have to be up at 4:30 Weekdays.

Thanks
 8)

ASEEKERTOO

been on the website for 20minutes with a dead mike waiting for it to roll. :)

Yowbarb

Lori mentioned to me today there were some technical gremlins at work...

Yowbarb

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/blog/2011/02
I hope this links works for all Ya All.
For any Member who missed the show:
Here is the place to share play download etc. the On Demand Episodes so the Feb 06 one is there. 
Marshall, Ed and Lori thanks for all your hard work...
Barb

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW