Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: jan.2011 egyptian/cairo unrest  (Read 5173 times)

ASEEKERTOO

jan.2011 egyptian/cairo unrest
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:54:59 AM »
HuffingtonPost news has a pretty good webpage going right now that gives a look at the
crisis in North Africa. [ Egypt ] Will try to update this message with other webpages as they come
available. The area in the middle east is changing Politically and militarily.
There are some comments by well known people about the circumstances of being in an area where
there are no police or resources to depend on. Basically, stating that in times like this one finds themselves
'on their own'.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/30/egypt-revolution-2011_n_816026.html

augonit

Re: jan.2011 egyptian/cairo unrest
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 04:43:18 PM »
This is pretty un-nerving.  The whole Middle East could fall into total chaos.

noproblemo2

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 04:46:31 PM »
What is even more un-nerving is just how quickly this could be worldwide !!!

Hammerhead

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 04:54:03 PM »
Seriously! Look how fast it happened over there! The difference is they have knives and rocks...we have guns and grenades. Not a pretty sight it it ever comes to America. I remember hearing a quote once from the Japanese Emperor during WW2 about invading the US mainland," Pure folly, there would be a gun behind every blade of grass."

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 09:04:04 AM »
Political change is never pretty because it almost always ends in deaths.
here is a ReatTime Tweet webpage. Supposedly it is text messages by people from
around the world concerning the events in Egypt/middle east. Feb. 2011
http://www.mibazaar.com/egypt.html

When and if FOOD and or basic necessities of life get short in the USA then yeah. It can happen here.

augonit

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 08:02:09 AM »
I think the seeds of change have been sown in the US already.  Remember in the last election the whole House was practically changed to new people?  I still think the general population is not happy with the government.  Maybe what's going on in Egypt will spread throughout the world.

Ga_boy

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 11:09:26 AM »
if their govt goes dwn hill and radicals take office ..... well we could start to see ww3.. not as far fetched as it seems sense Egypt is so close to Israel. dont even want to think about but dosnt look too good for the globe .. especially if radicals take over...any one elese think this way also   

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 11:26:29 AM »
Yes as do many others. So we watch and monitor the situation best we can, personally I am buying lots of garden seeds to grow as much as I can this year and dehydrate the extras.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW