GenericUser - THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH > "THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH"

Keeping our wits

(1/2) > >>

Alfred Williams:
Every person on the planet has got to be feeling a bit off. We think it is just mental stress but we are being pelted. I do not know if this from chemtrail/HARP , space gas or just the misery of current events. I do know we must constantly pay attention to each other. It is sad that Janet Napolitano was compelled to have to ask us all to be observant. I think it was a mistake to not use that public service moment to urge all Americans  to turn to those in mental turmoil instead of turn away or lump mental disorders into a purly "find the terrorist" type message when the home grown version is a product of our mistakes as a Country to be the role model for the planet, well we were and well those chickens have come home to roost as I might paraphrase from someone who is well known. Our American Dream has been what the world wants and we showed them the way,  turning a blind eye to tyrany when it suits us. Indeed I love Chocolate and I do feel guilty. We have learned it is OK to get over on the masses to make tons of money. The Chocolate analogy may be week but you can take any one comodity we have grown accustom to always having and then make it yourself or try. It will be a very rough pill for even those of us that see it coming and try to prepare. We are being inundated with information and misinformation at a very rapid rate. Take a deep breath and do careful examination of all information. I want all ideas expressed uninhibited. Yes there will be incorrect observations and we must all talk to those we can and get it right and help those that will accept that this will be a full on battle for survival and we must keep our wits{{:>)

noproblemo2:
Absolutely true remaining calm is/will be the key to our survival when the times of stress upon us increase even more.

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Alfred Williams on January 24, 2011, 06:50:18 PM ---Every person on the planet has got to be feeling a bit off. We think it is just mental stress but we are being pelted. I do not know if this from chemtrail/HARP , space gas or just the misery of current events. I do know we must constantly pay attention to each other. It is sad that Janet Napolitano was compelled to have to ask us all to be observant. I think it was a mistake to not use that public service moment to urge all Americans  to turn to those in mental turmoil instead of turn away or lump mental disorders into a purly "find the terrorist" type message when the home grown version is a product of our mistakes as a Country to be the role model for the planet, well we were and well those chickens have come home to roost as I might paraphrase from someone who is well known. Our American Dream has been what the world wants and we showed them the way,  turning a blind eye to tyrany when it suits us. Indeed I love Chocolate and I do feel guilty. We have learned it is OK to get over on the masses to make tons of money. The Chocolate analogy may be week but you can take any one comodity we have grown accustom to always having and then make it yourself or try. It will be a very rough pill for even those of us that see it coming and try to prepare. We are being inundated with information and misinformation at a very rapid rate. Take a deep breath and do careful examination of all information. I want all ideas expressed uninhibited. Yes there will be incorrect observations and we must all talk to those we can and get it right and help those that will accept that this will be a full on battle for survival and we must keep our wits{{:>)

--- End quote ---

Alfred Namaste and thanks for your thoughts.
I surely do agree with you that we need to keep our wits about us.
I feel I agree with everything you have said here, including turning a blind eye to tyranny when it suited us; even down to the chocolate. (Coffee and chocolate are my main vices.) At least there has possibly been some progress in paying farmers more for what they have grown, in  third world countries. * Footnote
I do also feel the odd occurrences crimes and shootings are more of a symptom of long - term problems and abuses...in the civilization itself. (Note, I am not a big fan at all of psychiatry or of gun control either as solutions.) I do feel in some ways our civilization is moving in the right direction...
It is true we are being pelted... and also I agree time will tell exactly what, for what purpose, and so on.
Well, I appreciate your being here,  8)
Yowbarb

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starbucks#Fair_trade 
 All espresso roast sold in the UK and Ireland is 100% Fairtrade.[99] This means that the coffee in all cappuccinos and lattes are brewed with 100% Fairtrade Espresso.

Since launching {its} FTC coffee line in 2000, Starbucks has [growing FTC volume.]...
(Yowbarb Note:  This is at least progress.)

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: BajaSusan on January 24, 2011, 06:56:13 PM ---Absolutely true remaining calm is/will be the key to our survival when the times of stress upon us increase even more.

--- End quote ---

Susan, this is very true,
Barb

Alfred Williams:
I like honey and brown sugar in my coffee with coffeemate or cream. We are a two pot a day family(me and Ma)I am afraid I have been under the spell of chocolate my whole life. Amazingly I have good cholestrol levels and I am not diebetic. I am so fortunate and blessed to be able to get it for now and God willing forever. I hope someone is saving cocoa beans. Now I am for gene engineering it to cold climates the the world would have a real treat then. I wonder if someone has tried it{{:>)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version