Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Earth' magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous space clouds linked to mysteriou  (Read 13799 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Good discussion going on here.My 2 cents are, that the magnetosphere is involved, and magnetics used for directional markers for animals. I was driving to the store today, and there was a small flock of blackbirds, and we met at about the same time. No problem, no Kaikaze birds. Made me think, tho.   ed

Bill

Saw a flock of about 200 Canadian geese land today, seems a bit early.

ASEEKERTOO

Good discussion going on here.My 2 cents are, that the magnetosphere is involved, and magnetics used for directional markers for animals. I was driving to the store today, and there was a small flock of blackbirds, and we met at about the same time. No problem, no Kaikaze birds. Made me think, tho.   ed
Yep. A weak magnetosphere and Sun Activity conditions that mankind has not seen in a very long time could come together to
produce events that we can not comprehend. A pulse of cold air is a scenario that may or may not be possible but in my mind
a weakened protective shield like the magnetosphere may be a variable that could make  an event like that happen.
  How I managed to 'divert' the topic to flash frozen mammoths I'll never know lol, but it happened.
  A poisonious gas burst is possible also I guess; in that the atmosphere is and always has been a chemical soup to some extent.
Once upon a time the atmosphere had Hydrogen Cyanide as a component. Correct me if I am wrong anyone but I saw something
in a paper that METHANE could eventually break down with other factors involved into HCN. [ producing other chemicals as well]
I don't have to mention, more than likely, how the atmosphere may have gotten an infusion of Methane in the recent past.........................
Other sources of NEW methane in the atmosphere is from the Tundra thawing in Northern latitudes. Gasses that were once trapped
in icebound conditions have vaporized into the atmosphere. How much is anybodys guess but just bringing it up................
 Discussions like this are an excercise in 'what if's'. All I want to know is the real answer of why Birds from the sky fell and why a
weather anomaly on radar would show up.............. :)

[well, let me put this here]
 Hydrogen cyanide is a colorless, flammable liquid or gas that boils at 25.7° C and freezes at -13.2° C. The gas rarely occurs in nature, is lighter than air, and diffuses rapidly; it is usually prepared commercially from ammonia and methane at elevated temperatures with a platinum catalyst.
Don't know what to think of the above statement, still mulling it over.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 08:17:00 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
The ingredients are there, in the upper atmosphere, with increased methane leakage from much of the ocean bottoms. Does the phenomena  happen or not, is waiting for results from labs, on what killed these animals.   ed

Yowbarb

Saw a flock of about 200 Canadian geese land today, seems a bit early.

Bill, what latitude if you don't mind my asking?
- Yowbarb

Bill

Barb, I'm at 40.

Scales

Poles moving ? I can see that, it was reported many years ago.

If it has a link with the birds, then what about the fish ?

Just as the heat melting the polar ice comes from underneath, so too does the gas killing birds and fish alike in similar areas.

There is much need for discernment.

Lori

I just had a thought.  Suppose whenever one of these clouds comes down from the atmosphere the gas and extreme cold come down with it tornado like.  They are only brief lived but are strong enough to effect whatever life is under it and instantly sickens them, may the be fish or birds or other animals.  Maybe even people. 

My son stepped outside when we heard the booms to see what was going on.  He was sick in two days.  If he had had the flu everyone else in the family would have been sick too.  No once else in the family did get sick.  Thankfully it only lasted two days.  But whose to say how it will effect animals. 

By the way We have a large gathering of blackbirds over our neighborhood.  This happens every spring but not this early.  It gave me an eerie feeling watching them.

Just a few thoughts.

Scales

Booms are becoming more publicized as well as slightly more common. Where earth movement is separational they are heard. Four or five states have at least a few areas where they have been heard for years.

When the earth reaches the point of winter solstice, it is leaning out at the farthest point. When it reverses the lean and begins the travel back to the upright position (Equinox) the shift of land mass follows after a slight delay. This is why these things occurr quite noticeably more-so during the two to three weeks following the winter solstice. Kind of like a creaking rocking chair.

The pole movement has affected the birds, but certainly not enough to kill. What is perplexing to folks is that it is all revealed instantly without explaination.

Slight pole movement may cause birds to be slightly out of place or the beaching of whales from time to time. But it is not the only thing that causes such things.

Booms, dead packs of birds and fish of many varieties, in locations where there is separation of certain rock and the time of year have combined to cause this. That it is instantly reported is new and quite a good sign.

http://blogs.discovery.com/animal_oddities/2010/05/transformer-owl.html

Jimfarmer

"When the earth reaches the point of winter solstice, it is leaning out at the farthest point. When it reverses the lean and begins the travel back to the upright position (Equinox) the shift of land mass follows after a slight delay."

Nope.  The Earth's lean of 23.5 degrees does not change.  What does change is it's position in it's orbit around the sun.  At Winter Solstice time, the Earth's position in it's orbit places it so that the direction of "lean" -- usually called "tilt" -- is pointing away from the Sun as much as possible in the Northern hemisphere.

From http://www.weeklyreader.com/node/543 :
[start quote]
Earth tilts at an angle of 23½ degrees

It has to do with Earth's spinning and circling. Earth spins on its own axis in space as it travels around the sun. The spinning gives us day and night. The orbiting gives us the seasons. As it spins, Earth is tilted at an angle of 23½ degrees. That never changes. But as the Earth orbits the sun, the Northern Hemisphere sometimes tilts toward the sun and other times away from it—depending on its position in the orbit. Earth travels around the sun in an elliptical, or oval-shaped, orbit.

Earth orbit

When the Northern Hemisphere tilts away from the sun, the temperatures there are cooler and there's less daylight. It's winter. The Southern Hemisphere, meanwhile, tilts toward the sun and receives direct sunlight—it's warmer and there are more hours of daylight. For that part of the world, it's summer. In the Southern Hemisphere, the times of the solstice are reversed. For example, if you lived in Australia, December 21 would be the longest day of the year, not the shortest.

The winter solstice occurs when the Northern Hemisphere is the farthest from the sun.
[end quote]

Yowbarb

Barb, I'm at 40.

Wow you are pretty far north... so geese don't usually come BACK there now, in the middle
of the winter?
- Yowbarb

Bill

I don't remember seeing them this early, however it is possible that they are from further south and are wintering in this area

Scales

Tilt , Lean....same result each year at the same time.

Cycles of wobbles and placement of the moon during certain points also has an effect.

Birds and insects also have many cycles.

http://www.artstrology.com/articles-time.htm

Yowbarb

I don't remember seeing them this early, however it is possible that they are from further south and are wintering in this area

I'm not sure how that works, with the migrations of birds. (Where they end up.)
Once when we lived far south - about 3 hours from the MX border we would get these beautiful little tropical birds. On a really hot day we had a sprinkler going for the kids and the birds were literally swooping in and flying through the water. We feel they came from farther south where it must have been even hotter.
I had never seen these birds farther north like in L.A. so I felt they had migrated to our area to stay for the rest of the hot season.
I'm only saying this because it seems odd to me you would get ducks or geese in the middle of the winter... Did you say they are coming from the south?
- Yowbarb

Bill

The formations I saw were flying in from the NW,  where they originated from I dont know. The ones that come to my pond every year,usually don't come till late Feb, they nest and raise the young ones and take off somewhere to the north.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW