Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Earth' magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous space clouds linked to mysteriou  (Read 13550 times)

Terigaddy

Earth's magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous space clouds linked to mysterious bird deaths

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030996_bird_deaths_pole_shift.html#ixzz1AvT1fkR7

Wow!  This looks like an event that we will see more of in the next two years.

ASEEKERTOO

Earth's magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous space clouds linked to mysterious bird deaths

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030996_bird_deaths_pole_shift.html#ixzz1AvT1fkR7

Wow!  This looks like an event that we will see more of in the next two years.
Excellent write up about the magnetic pole shift topic.
This is one particular passage that stood out"
"Another possibility is that the deadly space clouds could have frozen the birds in flight with blasts of extremely cold air. But such an event also would have seemingly impacted the trees and plants at ground level, and there's no evidence of that occurring either."

Many many years ago I read a book that was trying to explain how enormous Mastadons could possibly be frozen IN THERE TRACKS
while eating tropical vegetation. One theory put forth was that for some unexplained reason SUPER COOLED AIR FROM SPACE
had somehow found a way to ground level. And it did so more or less instanteously. Considering the temperature of space outside
of our atmosphere it would be no wonder at all that something could be flash frozen. Now, what happened to the mastadons to have
KEPT them frozen afterwards I have no clue. A GEOGRAPHIC shift at the same time may have happened to put the carcasses into the
polar circle.
It could be possible that such a thing happened with the birds and it was a 'weak' event having not reached to ground level and
was of very short duration. Who knows...............

Amazing stuff is coming out bit by bit and day by day.

Bill

I know I take it out of context but in the Kolbren,Book of origins 3;19 "The skyroof above was darkened and lowered". So I ask could this be happening?

Initalone

• Members
  • Trusted Member
I am not attempting to contradict anyone’s posts. I have seen many references lately stating that the Mastodons found were flash frozen.  When I first learned about the  prior pole shifts, is was commonly told of the discovery of Mastodons found with food in their stomachs. This was thought to be an evidence of a rapid geographical shift.  Now, the common understanding is that the animals were flash frozen.  Is there other evidence to give this indication?   
 Using Hollywood's "Jurassic Park", the Mastodon should be closely related to an elephant.  What I have read about them is that it takes roughly 2 and a half days for them to digest food.  The food stays in their stomach most of this time.  It is conceivable that it could have taken days for the animals to freeze and still have food in their stomach.

http://www.andrews-elephants.com/elephants-faq.html

Hammerhead

That is real "Day After Tomorrow" type stuff there guys. Just watched it again and remember the scene with the Woolly Mammoth frozen with food in it's stomach and the big movie feature, the hurricane like storm that brought eh super cold air down from the troposphere. instant freeze! There has been more than one occasion of Sci-Fy becoming Sci-Fact.

ASEEKERTOO

I am not attempting to contradict anyone’s posts. I have seen many references lately stating that the Mastodons found were flash frozen.  When I first learned about the  prior pole shifts, is was commonly told of the discovery of Mastodons found with food in their stomachs. This was thought to be an evidence of a rapid geographical shift.  Now, the common understanding is that the animals were flash frozen.  Is there other evidence to give this indication?   
 Using Hollywood's "Jurassic Park", the Mastodon should be closely related to an elephant.  What I have read about them is that it takes roughly 2 and a half days for them to digest food.  The food stays in their stomach most of this time.  It is conceivable that it could have taken days for the animals to freeze and still have food in their stomach.

http://www.andrews-elephants.com/elephants-faq.html
You are absolutely correct Initalone. Just as with just about any discussion there will be those that are 'pro' and 'con' to a theory.
I have seen documents stating that Mammoths were not flash frozen. If I remember correctly the article said something about them
having 5 stomachs or digestion processes...... Many people, myself included, do not believe 100% that mammoths froze within Xminutes
or hours. The gist of the whole idea is that something froze them at an accelerated rate because they did not leave an area of
danger. Not to mention that tropical or subtropical flora was present underneath the ice. Er..... still green flora stopped in its tracks
from growing.........

Use      http://www.google.com/                       and use phrases such as                        Mammoths Siberia Research Papers         and
see what pops up. I got blue in the face reading both sides of the argument................

The idea of outer atmosphere intrusion is one of the many theories. I've also read documents detailing the type of 'hair'
that mammoths had were NOT suited for wet and snow conditions as the type of hair did not allow for air entrapment used for
insulation.............. But yes, there are contradicting 'papers' out there that support the fact that mammoths did not necessarily die in a flash
frozen way. Whether it happened in 1 hour or 3 days is moot in a way. The facts SEEM to support the idea that a extremely quick change
in temperature took place.

If the radar image from a reputable weather station says there was an atmospheric anamoly at the same time that birds flying at
1,000+ feet fell from the sky then it just makes me wonder 'what if'.......... not 'this is what it was because it happened in 12,000 bc.

Glad you posted the other side of the coin as I am too wordy as it is and was hoping someone would add their 2 cents. thanks

Initalone

• Members
  • Trusted Member
No problem, as stated, it is a discussion board.  I agree that the message sent was that the animals were thrust into a rapid change.  Days or minutes, it was over for them.

There's no doubt anything is possible.... I am just hopeful that this atmospheric phenomenon doesn't happen beyond the level we have seen.   We have enough to worry about!  There would be little we could do to prepare for it.

Thanks

1969quartz0

Initalone you said There would be little we could do to prepare for it.

If it is anything like the movie the The day after tomorrow. The worst part is short term only a few hours like a storm, but it would be a tough to get by after and then if needed migrate to a warmer area if you could even get that info. with limited contact after.

Initalone

• Members
  • Trusted Member
   I guess my mindset was working with the concept of poisonous gas from the upper atmosphere being brought close to earth due the erratic changes in the magnetosphere.  What I am thinking is that it would be impossible to know where or when the conditions would occur.  I shouldn't have said impossible to prepare, with enough resources ,those who are still connected possibly could use weather radar to track noctolucent clouds.  Those in the areas where conditions are predicted could live in an atmospherically controlled bunker, or wear a gasmask until the air is said to be safe.

Yowbarb

Interesting ideas you Members are posting.
I am going to move this up to the front page again and post it "Sticky" so it might be there awhile.
Take Care,

Yowbarb

augonit

What would the temperature have to be to flash freeze  things?  I would think it would have to be close to liquid hydrogen!

1969quartz0

Initalone I just want everyone to prep as much as possible, some of us will not make it but the more we work at it the better.

Bill

If indead poisonous gas is what killed the birds, then we may have to consider having a gas mask within reach. I think with practice all could learn to put one on within a few seconds 20-30. It would depend on you knowing when to put it on, seeing animals dying or people dropping, your practice and training could save your life! I have been meaning to add good NBR gas mask to my inventory, I now will move them to the top of my list!

ASEEKERTOO

Initalone I just want everyone to prep as much as possible, some of us will not make it but the more we work at it the better.

outer space is -459 F. I reckon if there was any way possible for the space enviroment to get down to earths surface then
it would not be a good day. However, given everything that has been discussed on the subject of flash frozen mammoths; I
would not be surprised if NEW science says that it did not happen. Some researchers say yes; some say no. To me, flash
frozen doesn't necessarily mean instantly. There is way too much info out there to give a short one paragraph synopsis on
the subject. :) :)

Bill

I think where the birds are concerned gas is more likely then flash frozen, If the birds were frozen then fell to the earth they would not show the damage that the birds were reported to have had. Also I would think that with frozen birds we would have heard of a windshield or two being broken. Now a mammouth is all together different, but I wonder how long it takes to freeze something covered in hair and that large.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW