Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: magnetic pole updates  (Read 14654 times)

noproblemo2

Re: Pole shift in March 2011 idea
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 12:35:19 PM »

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 12:47:18 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... jDakhYOpw#
2nd attempt

Hi Seeker,
Left a message under the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS that may help you transfer the
Youtube url address for us.  Subject will start off with:" Help needed pasting text into "
If that doesn't work then,,,, well, I don't know.

Lori

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2011, 04:24:06 PM »

Lori

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2011, 04:37:46 PM »
Here it is.  Susan found it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUjDakhYOpw

The lettering is the same.

Seeker

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2011, 05:53:02 PM »
Yes, thank you :D

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 01:32:43 AM »
A March pole shift WOW thats a big call

Hammerhead

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2011, 06:57:06 PM »
That is going out on a BIG LIMB! I think I already hear a chain saw....have to see if out mystery object from the X Thread my be this comet being referred to in the video.

Linda

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2011, 07:01:27 PM »
This one?

Seriously I tried to watch that video, is that girl stoned or what? Too freaky for me.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2011, 08:01:03 AM »
This one?
Seriously I tried to watch that video, is that girl stoned or what? Too freaky for me.
Know what you mean. At first I thought she was on something but I think maybe she had just woke
up and kept a camera nearby for dreams to record. It might have been a handheld digital camera set
to moviemode but the wrong lense settings.
SPOOKY !   :-\

cselix1

Milesofverum

Re: Pole Flip
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2011, 07:50:36 AM »
Interesting video.

3/30/2011 - North Pole Moved up to 20 DEGREES! Magnetosphere ANOMALY - Compasses go haywire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABzMcckWSuw&feature=player_embedded

I think we should all monitor our compasses and report back. Of coarse I think everyones internal spiritual compasses have all led us here and we know what were heading into.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2011, 08:02:06 AM »
I've been watching the magnetosphere graph since they got it back online in Japan. It is WEIRD looking at times. However
my compass that I have been monitoring has not moved.
One of the signs of a Pole Shift from some papers I read on the subject is that the Earth will develop other 'North' and 'South'
magnetic fields in localized areas. A North bearing field may pop up in UTAH for instance and a South bearing field may pop up
in PERU. At the same time, a north magnetic field may pop up in MOSCOW and a south magnetic field could pop up in say, PERTH.
That would be a true sign of a possible flip; localized and many different north and south fields.  Just because my compass has not
moved doesn't mean that Joe Smiths compass in Key West did not.

augonit

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2011, 10:25:27 AM »
My compass hasn't moved either. Also, the pole shifting has happened before.  I still can't understand why it seems like it will be devastating, just because North and South switch?  But this evidence of previous shifts have been recorded in rocks' magnetic orientation.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2011, 06:34:07 PM »
The way I understand how things will happen is, it will all happen within a matter of several hours. It might have been Patrick Geryl that said that.   ed

augonit

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »
I still don't understand how that will be hard for us.  We don't even feel the magnetic poles now, so when they switch, how will we tell?  Will it be like a really bad storm?

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW