Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Legitimate sighting/tracking of Nibiru using Stellarium or a hoax?  (Read 40417 times)

Wormwood

Hello,

Long time watcher and first time poster.

I spotted the following youtube video complete with instructions on how to use Stellarium to track Nibiru.  I promptly downloaded Stellarium and followed the instructions but they didn't work.

Judging by the comments by the author (and by watching the video), the author first notified people of this on Dec 1, 2010 (quite recently).  The comments section in Youtube seemed to indicate that possibly one other person followed the author's instructions successfully.

The fact that I could not get the instructions to work has made me think that one of the following applies:

1) I mucked up when following the instructions.
2) The whole article is a fake.
3) Maybe Stellarium has been altered since the author made this discovery so that following his instructions no longer works.

This is the link to the youtube article.  I would be interested if anybody else has seen this or tried this and what they come up with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgvNB_A5OGY&feature=player_embedded

noproblemo2

Re: Legitimate sighting/tracking of Nibiru using Stellarium or a hoax?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 04:43:34 PM »
Wormwood, thnks for the info and Welcome to Town Hall.

Bill

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 05:56:06 PM »
This is hard to see on my phone but is it located between eridanus and cetus, looking forward to checking this out tomorrow with a larger screen.

Wormwood

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 12:18:07 AM »
Wormwood, thnks for the info and Welcome to Town Hall.

No worries, Susan

Again, the frustrating part was that I could not reproduce the same scenario on my (freshly downloaded) copy of Stellarium after following the author's instructions.

Wormwood

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 12:21:10 AM »
This is hard to see on my phone but is it located between eridanus and cetus, looking forward to checking this out tomorrow with a larger screen.

Yes, when I got frustrated in not being able to set up the object in Stellarium, I noticed cetus and tried to go outside to look for it but didn't have much success.  I'll be happier once I can get Nibiru to show up in my copy of Stellarium so I can track it on screen and then (try to) track it live outside.

Bill

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 09:44:43 AM »
Wormwood, this is a fake, If you look close at the search string when the user types in the first letter ( N ), the display shows NIBIRU listed before other objects that have an a as the second letter.  Definately more misinformation. When I type in NIBIRU it won't even perform the search because it can not identify it as a known object. Well at least known to the Stellarium program.

Wormwood

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 02:06:56 PM »
Wormwood, this is a fake, If you look close at the search string when the user types in the first letter ( N ), the display shows NIBIRU listed before other objects that have an a as the second letter.  Definately more misinformation. When I type in NIBIRU it won't even perform the search because it can not identify it as a known object. Well at least known to the Stellarium program.

Perhaps.  However, the author did state he added the data for Nibiru in himself within the ssystem.ini file.  Nibiru was also capitalised when it was listed in the search string.  What you have observed could easily be a software fault in Stellarium by one of two possibilities (or perhaps even both):

1) Objects added by users are listed first in the search display before other objects (after first letter is entered).
2) Objects added by users in CAPS & displayed in CAPS are listed first in the search display before other objects (after first letter is entered).

Bill, did you try copying/entering the data that the author suggested into the ssystem.ini file before typing in your search?  If you already have, then you have the same problem I did (the search would not perform).

I would encourage others who have Stellarium to check the link, follow the author's instructions and see whether it creates the Nibiru object in the program or whether it does nothing.  I would be even more interested for somebody to try this who has an older version of Stellarium running on their computer, not the latest (0.10.6.1) that I have.

This is the link again,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgvNB_A5OGY&feature=player_embedded

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 02:15:29 PM »
Thanks Wormwood

Wormwood

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 03:15:40 PM »
Thanks Wormwood

How interesting!  I now have a older version of Stellarium (0.9.0) and Nibiru is now showing after I entered the author's data into the ssystem.ini file!  Something has been changed in the latest version of Stellarium to make this author's Nibiru data not show up!

At the moment, where I am, Nibiru is below the horizon so I will have to wait until tonight and then see if I can spot it where the program says it is.  The next thing to do is to track it and see if it gets bigger in the sky over time.  That would probably prove whether it is Nibiru or not.  This will probably take some time.

Would it be worth somebody showing this to Marshall Masters (or whoever is looking after this area) to see if it fits in with his own research on where Nibiru may be at the moment etc.

Despite the above, I acknowledge that this does not prove that this is Nibiru, all it does is prove that this "lead" warrants further investigation.  It could still end up being fake.  (Just so you know that I am not some "mis-informationist" trying to throw people off track).

noproblemo2

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 03:18:41 PM »
Can you get a screen print or pic of it to post? Also the coordinates ? That will be very helpful.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 03:21:10 PM by BajaSusan »

Wormwood

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 04:21:23 PM »
Can you get a screen print or pic of it to post? Also the coordinates ? That will be very helpful.

I've attached a screenshot from Stellarium.  There are some coordinates at the top left corner of the screen.  The screenshot location was Houston, Texas.

The raw data that needs to be entered into Stellarium (the ssystem.ini file) is below:

[Nibiru]
name = Nibiru
parent = Sun
radius = 24000
oblateness = 0.0
albedo = 0.9
lighting = true
halo = true
color = 1.0,0.84,0.68
tex_map = ariel.png
tex_halo = star16x16.png
coord_func = comet_orbit
orbit_Epoch = 630033.0
orbit_MeanAnomaly = 220.0
orbit_SemiMajorAxis = 234.888999
orbit_Eccentricity = 0.991700
orbit_ArgOfPericenter = 270.0
orbit_AscendingNode = 194.5
orbit_Inclination = -145.0
sidereal_period = 1336815.0

noproblemo2

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2010, 04:34:10 PM »
I sent this to Ed for his input.Thanks for posting this.

Wormwood

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2010, 04:54:27 PM »
I sent this to Ed for his input.Thanks for posting this.

no problem.

Bill

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2010, 05:40:11 PM »
wormwood, I will try again . The new post of the pic you put up shows it to have moved somewhat from the authors original post. This would be expected from Nibiru. Will have to try and locate it with the telescope, best viewing time right now for me is 11:00 pm. It's been getting kinda cold here in Ohio, makes viewing difficult when your freezing.

noproblemo2

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2010, 05:57:08 PM »
Bill, just don't make yourself sick with a cold or something, it's Christmas ....

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW