Announcements > Videos and Podcasts

Legitimate Videos and or Photos

<< < (2/6) > >>

VillageIdiot:

--- Quote from: CINERUSS on December 02, 2010, 11:20:16 PM ---I try to keep up daily regarding PX and Niburu via the available information on the net & YouTube. Unfortunately, it’s been rather challenging trying to locate any new information out there. Much of the information appears to be more than 2 years old. This bothers me because by now I expected some new information would be made available.

For the past year I haven’t been able to find many new sources that actually have facts to back up their theories. A large majority of the newer posts appear to be someone new regurgitating old information. Anyway, based on all of the credible information I've reviewed on the net & YouTube I still believe it's coming in from the south. I’m still waiting patiently for someone credible in the southern hemisphere to informally announce it.

--- End quote ---

VillageIdiot:
OOPS! This is what I meant to post:

--- Quote from: CINERUSS on December 02, 2010, 11:20:16 PM ---What is the general consensus of those on this forum as to where Nibiru is?
--- End quote ---
I try to keep up daily regarding PX and Niburu via the available information on the net & YouTube. Unfortunately, it’s been rather challenging trying to locate any new information out there. Much of the information appears to be more than 2 years old. This bothers me because by now I expected some new information would be made available.

For the past year I haven’t been able to find many new sources that actually have facts to back up their theories. A large majority of the newer posts appear to be someone new regurgitating old information. Anyway, based on all of the credible information I've reviewed on the net & YouTube I still believe it's coming in from the south. I’m still waiting patiently for someone credible in the southern hemisphere to informally announce it.

CINERUSS:
Thanks for the replies. I do believe I will invest in a good telescope with infrared capability. Yes, don't fall for everything but check it out yourself .  I am so glad this forum exists so the I can talk to many about this event.  Any suggestions on where to start.

noproblemo2:
Nice to have you with us CINERUSS

Ed Douglas:
I will open a sub-topic on this in my Astronomy Topic.  ed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version