Announcements > Videos and Podcasts

Legitimate Videos and or Photos

<< < (5/6) > >>

Deathanyl:
Very nice find jim! I like in the third pic he doesn't mention it but if you look at the purple blob (px) you can see a small satellite/moon it looks like a grey blip. but why is it  orbiting the sun, did it get trapped? or is this something else...?

_cj_:
its just the processing F***ing up the photo dethanyl

this photo has been doing the round for a while now - its a massively overexposed photo causing bleed though on the photosites.  Then the colour bandwidth is then cut through a subsampling effect .....hey presto you have one lovely chromatic abberation

beware of any video that starts off " i cant see this with my eyes but........" 

just my 2p of course

Regards,

alex

Deathanyl:
well didn't know it's been out there for so long my main curiosity for legitimacy stands as, why is it orbiting the sun so close? I would assume more issues for us here on earth then a few earthquakes... but it does look very much like a globe...

So is it something super imposed or part of a camera's picture taking methoid, or was it in the photo enhancement?

_cj_:

--- Quote from: Deathanyl on July 18, 2011, 10:35:41 AM ---
So is it something super imposed or part of a camera's picture taking methoid, or was it in the photo enhancement?

--- End quote ---

a bit of both dethanyl

Regards,

alex

terrypat:
Here's some nice credible footage .... I haven't seen this posted here so enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Luxury212#p/a/u/0/oT2T0U_2LiU

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version