Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Legitimate Videos and or Photos  (Read 16443 times)

CINERUSS

Legitimate Videos and or Photos
« on: December 01, 2010, 06:50:26 PM »
I have been studying Stitchin for some time and am a firm believer in Nibiru and its return.  The unfortunate thing, however, is that much you see on sites like Youtube are amateur photographers giving their attempt at show the planet in the sky.  I am a professional photographer/ videographer and it upsets me to see so many false claims to such an important subject as Nibiru and its return.  For the most part I do not believe that all individuals who post images or vids of the planet are intentionally wanting to put an image that is not truly reflective of the event.  However, most people with a camera do not understand what they see in a viewfinder.

I fell that the creator of this site really does want legitimate sources of information regarding this subject.  Is there anyone in the forum that has a legitimate, bona-fide views of Nibiru.  They say it is in the upper left corner at sunrise and the to the right of the sun at sunset.  I would love to hear from you.  I sold my telescope a few years ago but am planning on purchasing another one...wish I would've kept it. :'(

VillageIdiot

Re: Legitimate Videos and or Photos
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 08:04:01 AM »
Welcome to the board Cineruss! I'd like to clarify something you posted. When you stated "They say it is in the upper left corner at sunrise and the to the right of the sun at sunset" are you referring to a statement made by Gordon James Gianninoto on the Coast To Coast AM Show on November 18th http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/11/18? Or did you get that statement from another source? Thanks!  :D

_cj_

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 08:22:00 AM »
hello and welcome cineruss

if you have an interest in astronomy and you are a professional photographer you
may enjoy this site http://stargazerslounge.com/imaging/

and to answer your question ....no nibiru is not visible ( at the moment anyway )

regards,

alex

CINERUSS

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 11:20:16 PM »
_cj_ and VillageIdiot,

First of all, yes, I did get that from Coast to Coast.  I am not one for just believing what everyone says but like to research this myself.  I find the vids posted hard to believe since most are due to camera interference and artifacts.  I have read Sitchin and have heard both sides of the topic but lean toward believing Nibiru probably exists.  Marshall's videos helped to bring some credibility to the possibility.

In response to _cj_ I will check out your site suggestion.  What is the general consensus of those on this forum as to where Nibiru is?

Thanks,
Russell

Deathanyl

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 06:46:02 AM »
I tell folks don't "see to believe" think of how many worship a faceless non presenting/ replying god! and if you've read Stitchen then you know NIbiru is god... well where the tail started... being a "black" object in the sky makes it hard to see with out an infrared telly, so don't scrimp when you get one if it's got a battery back up like good portable ones do it will be very useful after chaos as an item of certain rarity.

though there was a very good vid recently posted here of one of the "blue crosses" which are reported to herald the winged planets return, as well as sharing other myths in christian philosophy/ lore.

The blacked out regions of space on ALL Major sky programs I think is the pic that your looking for and TPTB have it covered so it doesn't show up on CNN or other like MSM, as if it could be seen or true pics were leaked they would have to admit we're not crazy and 90% of the world is FUCT!

VillageIdiot

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 07:15:56 AM »
I try to keep up daily regarding PX and Niburu via the available information on the net & YouTube. Unfortunately, it’s been rather challenging trying to locate any new information out there. Much of the information appears to be more than 2 years old. This bothers me because by now I expected some new information would be made available.

For the past year I haven’t been able to find many new sources that actually have facts to back up their theories. A large majority of the newer posts appear to be someone new regurgitating old information. Anyway, based on all of the credible information I've reviewed on the net & YouTube I still believe it's coming in from the south. I’m still waiting patiently for someone credible in the southern hemisphere to informally announce it.

VillageIdiot

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 07:18:01 AM »
OOPS! This is what I meant to post:
What is the general consensus of those on this forum as to where Nibiru is?
I try to keep up daily regarding PX and Niburu via the available information on the net & YouTube. Unfortunately, it’s been rather challenging trying to locate any new information out there. Much of the information appears to be more than 2 years old. This bothers me because by now I expected some new information would be made available.

For the past year I haven’t been able to find many new sources that actually have facts to back up their theories. A large majority of the newer posts appear to be someone new regurgitating old information. Anyway, based on all of the credible information I've reviewed on the net & YouTube I still believe it's coming in from the south. I’m still waiting patiently for someone credible in the southern hemisphere to informally announce it.

CINERUSS

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 09:31:14 AM »
Thanks for the replies. I do believe I will invest in a good telescope with infrared capability. Yes, don't fall for everything but check it out yourself .  I am so glad this forum exists so the I can talk to many about this event.  Any suggestions on where to start.

noproblemo2

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 10:11:15 AM »
Nice to have you with us CINERUSS

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 11:30:54 AM »
I will open a sub-topic on this in my Astronomy Topic.  ed

noproblemo2

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 11:33:47 AM »
Neat will be interesting to see.

CINERUSS

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 12:54:34 PM »
Sounds great!  I am a heavy researcher and you know if I find anything, I will post it but not before I know for sure of what I am posting.  If it comes to be in error, at least I know I would have researched the information as much as I could before I put it online. 

CINERUSS

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 01:11:16 PM »
To anyone who wants to respond...it appears that the jury is out on whether Nibiru is seen or not at this time.  I watched Marshall's videos (very well done by the way) and was wondering what his take was on its arrival.  I don't remember but I believe he just talked about what was pending but didn't give any time estimates on its arrival.

noproblemo2

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 01:14:22 PM »
To anyone who wants to respond...it appears that the jury is out on whether Nibiru is seen or not at this time.  I watched Marshall's videos (very well done by the way) and was wondering what his take was on its arrival.  I don't remember but I believe he just talked about what was pending but didn't give any time estimates on its arrival.
The time frame will vary by many thoughts, so my opinion is if you have not started provisioning this would be a VERY good time to do so.

ramack

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2010, 01:30:11 AM »
The title of this YouTube video is an indication of a rough estimate when Planet X is to enter our solar system

Planet X / Nibiru 2012 Flyby Scenarios - February 2009 Report is found here

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW