Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: 2012 the movie  (Read 16219 times)

Korath

2012 the movie
« on: November 14, 2009, 02:05:52 PM »
Ok so I havent seen it yet.. thats the adventure for tonight..   and I'll let ya know what I think.. but from reading the nasa report that someone poeted a few days ago.. about them saying the movie's basis,   the mayan calendar and the PX fly by are both fake..

now wrap your mind around this.. if a movie is made with a PX fly by .. and later we go about trying to convince our friends and family we are going to be even more laughed at..  I can almost hear it now..  that was in a movie.. what kinda bull are you trying to feed us...   thus I have come to the conclusion this is the biggest sceme to discredit us, and make it seem like we are just going off of a movie for our information..   huge disinformation effort if you ask me..   

whatta you guys think.. ?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 07:11:55 AM by Yowbarb »

Adee

Re: 2012 the movie
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 02:15:21 PM »
think you nailed it on the head m8 they'll never admit to anything so everything just becomes your usual hollywood roadshow! ie a money making exercise

Ericpittenger

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 05:42:34 PM »
I just saw the movie.  Not going to post any spoiler details about exactly what happens, but lots of cool visual effects and typical Hollywood over-the-top dramatics.  But here's some semi-spoiler general info:

The big surprise is there was absolutely NO mention of either PX or the galactic plane crossing.  The big problem is just increased solar radiation (neutrinos only) triggered by an alignment of the planets, which is now over-heating the Earth's core, causing the crust to destabilize, ultimately resulting in a pole shift.  And the only disasters are mega earthquakes and giant tsunamis.  No mention of extreme weather, meteors, red skies/red dust, drought, famine, wars, etc. 

Very entertaining if you like disaster flicks (loved watching L.A. get destroyed!), but doesn't really have much to do with what we're expecting.  If this film is someone's sole source of info about 2012, then they'll still be woefully uninformed.

Korath

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 07:27:34 PM »
Dang Eric I just got home from seeing it and you posted exactly what I was going to.. lol..  it gave me the impression of Edgar Cacey's(sp) predictions of a polar shift

Guardian

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 07:37:57 PM »
Eric, thanks for that info, its encouraging and good to know that all we've discovered can't totally be mocked by friends and family as being from a film.

On the other hand, Korath's comment about it being a disinfo tactic has some inaccurate thoughts. The "2012" movie's first trailer was accompanied by a very clear message to the viewing audience to go do their own research ("Google Search: 2012") on the topic. And ALL of us know that when you start typing 2012 on a search engine, you well inevitably come across the keywords associated with it which well bring you to Planet X and aliens and government plans and cover-ups and so forth. So the movie makers knew that and wanted people to discover these things themselves which would defeat the purpose of disinformation.

Think about it this way: if the movie did include all the other terms about Planet X/Nibiru, Sumerian history, credible scientific evidence and such, its possible that- 1)- the movie makers felt giving everything up in one showing would make it easier for friends and family to dismiss your thoughts as being totally pulled from a movie, or 2)- any certain people *cough cough* keeping tabs on the movie's production could have realised the threat to disclosure that it posed and the movie could have been stifled, stalled, blackmailed or sabotaged.

Making money was priority number one, awareness WAS number two.
The shock factor from seeing the movie might push more people to get interested in looking into it deeper.

Korath

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 08:08:14 PM »
unfortunatly when you do google 2012 your bombarded with so much hoopla that the average person with an attention span of maybe 30 seconds wont take the time to dig through all the dis-information to find the real pertinate info. they get site after site or videos on youtube talking how this is fake.. and this is all made up..   that finally they just pass it off..

my girlfriend tried it and finally she asked .. how did you find all the info, all I'm getting is a buncha crap...   my reply was .. you have to dig for hours to get real information

Yowbarb

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 12:27:04 AM »
Hi Korath
I plan to see the movie soon, too.
Post your thoughts on it,
All The Best,
Barb

Ijustwanttruth

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 10:07:20 AM »
i downloaded and watched it. all i can say is im glad i didnt waste my money in theaters. it was a great "end-of-the-world" movie but i have more and more people telling me that im nuts and that i should stop watching movies, that i need to get my imgination under control. i think it was a way to discredit the px theory but in another way it could open alot more people to do their own research. i really dont know what "they" are trying to do here, but it cant really matter when the events have been set in stone.

Yowbarb

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 10:20:10 AM »
To ijustwantthetruth,
thanks for viewing the 2012 movie and giving your imput. It's not easy for a person to hear people saying "you watch too many movies." In this case you can at least say you didn't go see it a theater.

Barb

Korath

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 12:36:16 PM »
kinda funny to the folks that have seen it already...   I said to myself when the char played by Woody harison(sp) was shown, please don't let me become like that.. lol..

Luigee

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 04:51:53 PM »
Possible Spoilers

I saw the movie too. It was a great special effects movie and no doubt will go down in history as one of the top "end of the world" movies. Like mentioned before, it dealt with a pole shift but the actual reasons for the shift were weak and clearly the writters were trying to come up with a reason to justify the crust movement.

The movie does have a running theme that the people have a "right to know" and "fight for their lives"...it shows some of the inequalities and politics that may benefit the rich...and it also shows the courageous side of human nature that shows up in times of trouble.

It wasn't a perfect movie in the sense that it didn't cover Planex X or the galactic plane alignment, but I did like the movie.

I do believe that the movie did a good enough job that those who are curious enough will start to investigate themselves and hopefully will be led to places like yowusa.com where their true enlightment will begin. If this happens with enough people, then the end result of the movie will be a great one (despite it's flaws). And to me, that is great  :)

Linda

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 05:49:16 PM »
I saw the movie yesterday, and I was glad I went to the theater because all that action needs a very large screen. It was an  over the top Hollywood movie, but I loved the special effects. Of course I am a disaster movie lover!!  I thought it may leave people with a feeling that if something like this would occur, then there is no point in preparing at all because the people that survived were on the Arks.

But then again it could leave open the possiblity of discussion regarding Planet X.

Korath

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 10:48:41 PM »
linda well put.. when we got into the car to head home.. my girl looked at me and said.. and how do you expect us to live through something like that.. then I spent anotrher hour reassuring her.. :)

Archangel

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 06:09:37 AM »
I was disappointed as far as 2012 is concerned but it was a pretty good disaster movie.

Halldorr

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 06:41:44 AM »
Really enjoyed the movie and especially liked that the "crazy guy" was right in the end ;)

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW