Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Book: Directory of Knots  (Read 3864 times)

Yowbarb

Book: Directory of Knots
« on: November 27, 2010, 12:41:26 AM »
The Directory of Knots
By John Shaw

From ICON:
I'm sure everyone at one time or another will have a need to tie a knot, and sometimes a granny knot will just not do the trick. And in a survival situation, you don't need to depend on something that might slip and cause harm to you or yours, or damage to your equipment.
And I'm sure there is a lot of knot books out there, but this one has always been good for me.
It goes into basic, traditional, mutations, innovative knots, and gives a little terminology and other information.
I have an older spiral bound version of this book, and there is a new version out, but knots don't really change, so save your money for something else and buy this cost effective version.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0785816291/yourownworldusa

« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 05:33:36 PM by Yowbarb »

Steve_T

Re: Directory of Knots
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 06:17:05 AM »
I've got 2 good books on knots and their uses. It's one of the things that got the most laughs from my buddies at my last poker game.

Rope and other line is something I never pass up. If I find a usable piece anywhere, or if it's a good price or on sale, I snatch it up!

Yowbarb

Re: Directory of Knots
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 02:48:29 PM »
I've got 2 good books on knots and their uses. It's one of the things that got the most laughs from my buddies at my last poker game.

Rope and other line is something I never pass up. If I find a usable piece anywhere, or if it's a good price or on sale, I snatch it up!

That's good you have those books.
Keep on keepin' on.

- Yowbarb

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW