Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms  (Read 46018 times)

Amy Evans

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms
« on: November 26, 2010, 02:20:41 PM »
People are noticing the Growing Seasons are off ... here in California the Citrus crops are almost a month late, and are still on the trees ... Bird migrations are also off ... what have aqny of you noticed near where you live? ... the days here in San Francisco seem to be getting darker faster now? ...

noproblemo2

Re: Are we in the early stages of Pole Shift?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 02:24:28 PM »
Sun is Rising later and much brighter, setting earlier also with more vibrant colors, my garden is still producing veggies, also we barely had a summer at all here, nights are much cooler than norm too, if lucky a week of good warm weather.

Amy Evans

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 02:34:09 PM »
I am hoping that others will chime in with what they have noticed

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 02:51:51 PM »
I am hoping that others will chime in with what they have noticed
I'll second that also........

Linda

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 03:08:32 PM »
I'm here in Michigan, and we have had unusally hot weather all summer and a pretty mild fall. Our growing season was not as good as usual this year due to intense heat. But that does happen every so often. But I do think our seasons are a tad off, the cold comes a little later and stays longer into the spring, but other than that nothing unusual here.

I have to say the sink holes showing up around the globe disturb me, and I thing they could be signs of shifting.

Linda

skywriter1962

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 03:51:00 PM »
Night before last it was 5 below zero in Page Arizona!...I have lived here on and off for 48 year's and i have NEVER seen it below zero anywhere in this state!, Plus back in september (ibelieve), we had 10 tornadoes in one day near that area ( Flagstaff), we nhardley ever get those here either, and never up on the rim (7,000+ feet), something's going on! :o

noproblemo2

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »
skywriter1962 that is indeed very odd, as are the sinkholes and quakes occuring, I believe these are signs we are being given myself.

Steve_T

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 05:18:48 PM »
Funny you guys mention this. I noticed this year the deer were starting their pre-rut weeks earlier than usual. Biologists think the lessening of the sunlight is what triggers the rut (mating season for deer).

Seems this should be opposite to what you guys are all saying. But maybe it's got something to do wiith where I live.

Curious....has anyone seen or heard anything as far as GPS-readings being different or the moon changing orientation?

noproblemo2

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »
Well you just taught me a new word, rut, as in mating, then again have not really been around deer either. Where are you at? Be interesting to compare locations as to the changes seen, think from my name it is known where I am.

Ekratz

• Members
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 07:32:15 PM »
Could a GPS be off as well?? My son in law has told me that in the past few weeks his GPS has led him to some weird places, instead of where he was trying to go... like telling hime to go straight ...into a lake.  Any comment on this?

Road Warrior

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 08:42:48 PM »
interesting play guys , however anybody that knows me , also knows that I have been talking about a progressive pole shift for the last 6- 8 weeks

noproblemo2

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 09:23:50 PM »
interesting play guys , however anybody that knows me , also knows that I have been talking about a progressive pole shift for the last 6- 8 weeks
That you have, as Amy noticed also the "beginning" which has from these posts, begun in earnest.

_cj_

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 10:39:38 PM »
early start to winter in the uk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11851728

regards,

alex

Bill

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 05:45:46 AM »
It is the one thing I fear the most, the pole rapidly shifts and I find my group smack in the middle of the north or worse south pole. The survival rate goes down dramatically.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2010, 07:29:45 AM »
Ekratz: "Could a GPS be off as well??"
Yes.  This has been happening for at least two years, probably more.  As the Earth tilts, the satellites get left behind.

Bill:
"the pole rapidly shifts and I find my group smack in the middle of the north or worse south pole."
Where are you?  See http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations .  Unfortunately, in the map in step 2 there, the positions of the continents have not been corrected for movements during the pole shift, which amounts to a total of 5050 miles of spread in one half of the Earth (Atlantic and western Indian Ocean) and the same amount of contraction in the other half (Pacific and eastern Indian Ocean), measured along the old equator.  See https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,1118.msg13670/topicseen.html#msg13670 .

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW