Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: My dream last night 11/23/2010  (Read 4629 times)

alaskanwinter

My dream last night 11/23/2010
« on: November 23, 2010, 10:26:05 AM »
It came on suddenly.  I saw a vision of a wrecked city.  Collapsed buildings.  Two or three people were suddenly surrounded by dozens of people.  They were running to get away.  My view switched back and forth from the crowd to the people running.  They chased them down a boardwalk into a dark building.  There were many police and emergency vehicles but they did not stop to intervene.  They seemed to have grown accostomed to the chaos.  The police were clean and so were the people running but the attackers were dirty, starving and sick.

My view switched to roadways packed with cars not moving.  From the air I could see thousands of people on foot walking.

I woke up exhausted.

noproblemo2

Re: My dream last night 11/23/2010
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 10:29:24 AM »
Seems like something in the future that may soon be occuring. Thanks for sharing as scary as the dream is, I always try to learn from others dreams/experiences.

Yowbarb

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 09:11:32 AM »
It came on suddenly.  I saw a vision of a wrecked city.  Collapsed buildings.  Two or three people were suddenly surrounded by dozens of people.  They were running to get away.  My view switched back and forth from the crowd to the people running.  They chased them down a boardwalk into a dark building.  There were many police and emergency vehicles but they did not stop to intervene.  They seemed to have grown accostomed to the chaos.  The police were clean and so were the people running but the attackers were dirty, starving and sick.

My view switched to roadways packed with cars not moving.  From the air I could see thousands of people on foot walking.

I woke up exhausted.

Oh my,
This is giving me goosebumps, that is just too real....
Thank you alaskanwinter, for coming here and sharing this.
Stay safe,
Yowbarb

augonit

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 11:42:37 AM »
When I read your dream I remembered a dream I had where I was in a very tall building and I felt like I have to get out.  As the elevator doors where closing, I thought, what if I don't make it out. 

I had this dream the night before 9/11.  The morning of 9/11, about an hour before the planes hit the WTC, I could smell smoke and nothing was on fire.  I was thinking, why am I smelling smoke?  But after the events, I realized I had been prepared for what was to happen.  Maybe you are too.

I don't normally tell people about this dream because they either think I'm making it up, or I'm trying to pretend I'm psychic.

Yowbarb

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 12:36:32 AM »
When I read your dream I remembered a dream I had where I was in a very tall building and I felt like I have to get out.  As the elevator doors where closing, I thought, what if I don't make it out. 

I had this dream the night before 9/11.  The morning of 9/11, about an hour before the planes hit the WTC, I could smell smoke and nothing was on fire.  I was thinking, why am I smelling smoke?  But after the events, I realized I had been prepared for what was to happen.  Maybe you are too.

I don't normally tell people about this dream because they either think I'm making it up, or I'm trying to pretend I'm psychic.

Augonit, I can relate to what you are saying...
true it's best to not bother to share psychic experiences, precognition etc. unless the person has these things happen too.

I did not have a 9-11 dream just a brief look at a monstrous event the brief look was within two weeks of it happening.
I had no idea exactly what or where but I knew it was huge...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 12:38:11 AM by Yowbarb »

augonit

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 07:11:33 AM »
I didn't put it together immediately after the places hit the WTC, I was too devastated by that.  But after a day or two, I was like, hey, I had been picked to prepare myself for this.  I don't know why I was picked, but I was.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW