Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: I'm not asleep anymore when the dreams are coming  (Read 6730 times)

recarson

I'm not asleep anymore when the dreams are coming
« on: November 06, 2010, 06:14:25 AM »
Here is my back ground. When I was younger family used me as a window to the paranormal. They would take me places (houses,buildings, or just have me talk to people) and I would tell them who died there, if or what happened there and some times even who they where in a past life. When I had my first son I turned it off I had had enough and did not want to see any more.
       That was ten years ago, now I can't shut it off the dreams I am having are when I am awake sometimes they are so scary my mind blocks them out right away. My boyfriend does not know about what I used to do in the past. He says now I'll space out then scream something like WHAT ABOUT MY BROTHER!! He looks at me like I'm crazy. The scary thing is the dreams keep coming while I driving while I'm sitting I can't turn them off.
   If I can say one thing to you all is hold on tight its going to be a crazy Ride :P         
Right now I have seen so much I want to worn everyone. I feel like I need to hold a sign on the interstate to warn people.
  I will post some of the dreams at a later time maybe they could help you all out as well ::)

noproblemo2

Re: I'm not asleep anymore when the dreams are coming
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 07:14:58 AM »
Thank you for sharing. I feel you have been given an important role in what is to come thru your dreams/visions as far as spreading the word. Take Care and be safe.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 07:37:00 AM »
Hi recarson,

Please, please tell your story to Dolores Cannon.
Your info will be distributed, and your confusion will be resolved.
Her general Internet site: http://www.ozarkmt.com/ .
Contact page http://www.ozarkmt.com/contact.htm .
E-mail:  info@ozarkmt.com

Let me know if you need leads to others who might assist.  But Ms Cannon will advise of that, I am sure.
I posted some excerpts from one of her books on October 10 and October 20 in the Ascension thread.  Try this link:  https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,1105.msg12691/topicseen.html#msg12691

Yowbarb

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 08:23:51 AM »
Here is my back ground. When I was younger family used me as a window to the paranormal. They would take me places (houses,buildings, or just have me talk to people) and I would tell them who died there, if or what happened there and some times even who they where in a past life. When I had my first son I turned it off I had had enough and did not want to see any more.
       That was ten years ago, now I can't shut it off the dreams I am having are when I am awake sometimes they are so scary my mind blocks them out right away. My boyfriend does not know about what I used to do in the past. He says now I'll space out then scream something like WHAT ABOUT MY BROTHER!! He looks at me like I'm crazy. The scary thing is the dreams keep coming while I driving while I'm sitting I can't turn them off.
   If I can say one thing to you all is hold on tight its going to be a crazy Ride :P         
Right now I have seen so much I want to warn everyone. I feel like I need to hold a sign on the interstate to warn people.
  I will post some of the dreams at a later time maybe they could help you all out as well ::)

Recarson thanks for sharing your ideas, and what you have been going through.
I have experienced these things - to a lesser degree - and so has my son.
When he was very very young, I somehow managed to help him "block it out," don't ask me how.
It was a necessary soul - to - soul communication because he was way too young to have the type of dreadful clairvoyance he was having. And I know that is what it was because of what I "Saw"and how it lined up with some events in the area, too. (More on all that, sometime this is about you.)
I block things out too, part of the time.
This sensitivity came back like gangbusters for my son a couple of years ago -and I helped him by listening and helped him again encouraging him to block out at least part of it.  Clairvoyance and clairaudio both of us have... the girls have had these things too...but my son was really hit with these perceptions. Hard for him to deal with. He would like be driving in the desert and he had the vivid image of a woman being killed there, to the point he called the police from a pay booth. He called me from there too. He reported what he had "seen." No doubt the policewoman did not understand but she took the information. I went online and found a murder that had occurred near there... I urged him please do not ever call from his cell or home and do NOT ever give his name. When he told me what he saw happen in his mind, I totally saw it in my mind too.

At the present time, he and I are plagued by unwanted clairaudio like a radio it is on and off - not all the time.  It has eased up since there have been some busts north of us, human traffickers just as I felt.
The area has been cleared of that particular crime enclave... for now... Before the bust,  I pointed to the direction where I felt crimes were going on against women and children - told my son. He had also picked up on something not good.

The point is: "It" seems to run in families so don't be too terribly surprised if your child has experiences too. And not always so easy to deal with.

More on all my stuff later, and the shared dreams my kids described etc. and various paranormal experiences. For now, I just want to acknowledge you.

I hope you won't mind a little advice. It is important that the people closest to you understand and
do not think you are crazy.
Important to lead as balanced and normal a life as possible.
B1, with B complex during the day, and even a valerian root capsule at bedtime may help ease things.

I have watched the show, Medium (based upon true stories) and had experienced some of these things. It sounds like you are a natural - born gifted person but I am sure at times it does not seem like a gift.

Try to always be true to what you believe, perceive and understand even if others do not, but you have every right to censor what  you say and share with people in general unless they understand, thereby protecting your own self. Be selective. Some people can be so vicious toward anyone different.
Try to have a true support system, a few people who know what you are all about, understand you, and support you.

When you say "space out" I have experienced it for me it is a drowsiness and during it I perceive something.
Interesting, in the movie "The Gift," with Cate Blanchett - she would get drowsy sometimes and see something. That was in normal daylight hours. Other times she would go on a spiritual "walk," during her sleep.
There is no doubt in my mind you have the sight and want to tell people and warn them.
I hope this does not come across as sort of a psychic "Dear Abby," just trying to help. I learned the hard way it is not possible to share these things very much. I thought my own mother would understand on some paranormal and also contactee stuff which my five kids and I all shared up in WA state and in San Diego area too.  I was astounded she actually snapped at me and accused me of"scaring the kids," This shocked me since she had taken me outside once when I was very young and looked up at the stars and basically said we are not alone. She did say she felt the Creation extended to other planets which always made sense to me. She was very conservative and religious yet she always had a futuristic scientific bent. My father "made no bones about it " - he described hearing the drawing boards move across the tile floor in our old Santa Monica house, and he said the place was haunted. That was 1948 and it was part of my frame of reference. (RE the drawing boards I spent hours on the floor drawing pictures on these big wooden drawing boards he had brought for me. Sometimes my brothers would draw too so there could be two three on the floor left there at night. I never heard them ove but I had all kinds of spirits around me. I never told anyone I didn't know how to.  My point is: Since my mother had shared her belief with me about there being other humans out in space, put there by the Creator, and since my father told us the house was haunted, I felt my mother would understand. She did NOT. We just did not have so much in common. Sorry to sound harsh, bless her but she was the one who decided to not understand. (Yet she could tune in to information which someone would need in a day or so. That is a girft I share with her. )

In later years it became part of my knowledge and philosophy that a spirit can hang around after a body is gone... and eventually learned to not be afraid and to think about what the spirit needed, and listen and help free them from the space. One daughter and I were jointly involved in helping one spirit be freed from where she had been hanging around since the 1950s apparantly in a school building up in WA state. I have some corroborating evidence on that from a dance teacher who worked there. (My girls were all in dance and I worked for her.)

Well, regarding prediction, you may be "spot on," and probably feel the need to warn people.
I wish you the best of luck because a lot of people have cement between their ears. Bottom line for me ispeople who do not understand are dangerous.
Blessings, hope this was not too long of a post for you at this time. I do realize the main point of your post is you want to be able to help people... Jim posted some ideas, I as I just saw.
Yowbarb
PS Below is the link for "The Gift" movie poster. Was going to post it but it posted ginormous.
 ;) Scuse it I had some typos, just corrected.
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/52500/The-gift--52902.jpg
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 09:35:51 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 08:24:58 AM »
Hi recarson,

Please, please tell your story to Dolores Cannon.
Your info will be distributed, and your confusion will be resolved.
Her general Internet site: http://www.ozarkmt.com/ .
Contact page http://www.ozarkmt.com/contact.htm .
E-mail:  info@ozarkmt.com

Let me know if you need leads to others who might assist.  But Ms Cannon will advise of that, I am sure.
I posted some excerpts from one of her books on October 10 and October 20 in the Ascension thread.  Try this link:  https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,1105.msg12691/topicseen.html#msg12691

Jim looks like valuable info and thanks for sharing it ...
Yowbarb

augonit

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 01:23:16 PM »
I don't normally have dreams that I think are harbingers of the future, but one I had about 3 years ago stuck with me.  I was at a hotel on the beach when I saw a tidal wave coming.  I tried to get everyone out of the building and we only got as far as the parking lot when it hit.  I remember as clearly as if it was truly happening, the pull of the water over me and the roar of the water in my ears.  As far as I knew everyone was laying flat on the parking lot with the water rolling over them in wave after wave.  I found an air pocket and was able to breathe.  This wave seemed to last about 10 minutes.  Then I could hear people talking and I raised my arm up and discovered we were only in a few inches of water.  I got everyone to get up out of it.

But a couple nights ago I was thinking about the North and South Korea thing and what is really going to happen in 2012.  In my mind's eye, I saw the Earth from space going totally black.  It was void of life.  But the Earth itself remained.  When I realized that, I felt quite alone.  I don't know if any of this means anything, but there it is.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW