Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Iceland President Grimsson  (Read 3865 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Iceland President Grimsson
« on: April 22, 2010, 11:36:14 AM »
Grimsson is doing the right thing.  Something an American politician would be loath to do. I guess there are not enough lobbyist dollars in Iceland to silence prudent concerns.
Marshall

Iceland President Labels Volcano Eruption Small Rehearsal
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/33768/

With the Iceland

Deathanyl

Re: Iceland President Grimsson
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 10:16:28 AM »
Iceland is one of 3 full countries on my surivor map. They r well placed and it's citizens r not so domesticated as to not know how to survive. depending on they type of disaster they could be on of the new Atlantians after. Many homes in towns r off the grid, making there own, or in smaller co-ops, they r used to a very cold winter, and as there close enough for me to send exploration teams to in the time after it is definitely a place that should be looked up by survivors. (As long as there r lots of you and you can defend as i cannot vouch for how there temperament will be after to an unknown vessel approaching, but...

It's also a natural stop over point if crossing from NA to Europe's north where they have that wonderful seed Vault! It's not a wonder that like before it is the same colder based regions folks who take the warning seriously and will survive the best, with the wilds of the equator being left to scavenge and limp no by with only family and religion to rebuild on... as it's said "it's all happened before and it will all happen again!"

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW