Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Magnetosphere Takes a Hit  (Read 10084 times)

Yowbarb

Re: Magnetosphere Takes a Hit
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 09:31:50 AM »
SWS Space Weather Simulation, in Japanese and English
http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/home.html

Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation
http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/index.html

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 10:17:16 AM »
The magnetosphere has been taking a pulsing pressure for a day or two now. It gets pretty intense, although we are seeing no indications of solar wind and K index increases, so this is not coming from the sun, unless there is something we don't know. I would think it is the reason for the increased quake activity the last day or so. I can tell by the effects on my television reception. It seems to be decreasing, but will keep a watch on it.  ed

Yowbarb

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 11:38:05 AM »
The magnetosphere has been taking a pulsing pressure for a day or two now. It gets pretty intense, although we are seeing no indications of solar wind and K index increases, so this is not coming from the sun, unless there is something we don't know. I would think it is the reason for the increased quake activity the last day or so. I can tell by the effects on my television reception. It seems to be decreasing, but will keep a watch on it.  ed

Now you are bringing up another interesting point .... possibly not coming from sun...
Thank you,

Yowbarb

Jimfarmer

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 01:56:50 PM »
This from  https://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta108.htm about "Magnetic Trimesters" of the Sun might provide a clue.  (My emphasis)

"Why is it the Sun, as the giant magnet dominating the solar system, points North and South with its poles in the directions it does? For those late to this argument, the Sun does not reverse polarity every 11 years as NASA states, and the solar Magnetic Field reaches beyond the outer bounds of the solar system, affecting all the planets. The Sun likewise is under the dictates of influences that surround it, and as the Sun goes, so go the planets. We have mentioned that there are hundreds of particle flows that reach out from the Sun’s middle as it rotates, the most obvious particle flow the one that brushes the planets along in their counterclockwise orbits, known as the Sweeping Arms of the Sun due to their regular Impact during the staring contest between the Earth and Planet X. The Sun likewise is subject to sweeps, from elsewhere, which affect her internal gyrations such that dozens of the particle flows moving into and out from the Sun are affected, and this passes down to the lowly planets circling the Sun like litter caught in a whirlwind."

The trimester that we are in now ends in the latter half of December,  which is when the Zetas are expecting major earth disturbances.

VillageIdiot

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 02:16:41 PM »
The trimester that we are in now ends in the latter half of December,  which is when the Zetas are expecting major earth disturbances.
Jim, you do an awesome job of keeping us updated with information from the Zetas. THANK YOU!   :)

I've tried several times to navigate the Zeta website and was more frustrated than calling HP's Customer Support Department for computer assistance (all US call are routed to India). Darn! All I wanted for Christmas is a little snow in town, not some major earth disturbances!  >:(

noproblemo2

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2010, 02:25:39 PM »
Jim, you do an awesome job of keeping us updated with information from the Zetas. THANK YOU!   :)

I've tried several times to navigate the Zeta website and was more frustrated than calling HP's Customer Support Department for computer assistance (all US call are routed to India). Darn! All I wanted for Christmas is a little snow in town, not some major earth disturbances!  >:(
Maybe Santa will give you both ???;) ;) More of the snow preferably tho. Cause we are rocking down here today......

VillageIdiot

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2010, 02:28:23 PM »
Susan, don't you want just a teeny, tiny bit of snow down there on Christmas Eve? I hear that Santa's sleigh doesn't work well on sand.  ;)

noproblemo2

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2010, 02:39:36 PM »
Works pretty darn well on his boat deliveries !!!!!!1

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2010, 08:29:11 PM »
Looks like another increase on the pressure on the magnetosphere is taking place. It is just starting to show yellow. Solar wind 378km/sec, K index=1, xrays are low.  ed

noproblemo2

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2010, 09:01:00 PM »
Geez, more quakes a coming then, thought we'd had enough today already.....

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2010, 08:18:56 AM »
Nope. It backed off. We will wait and see.  ed

noproblemo2

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2010, 08:43:51 AM »
Nope. It backed off. We will wait and see.  ed
Whewwwww, that's a relief !!!!

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2011, 10:56:12 AM »
Assuming the magnetosphere webpage does not 'go down' at a critical time this is something we need to
watch for IF Elenin is a highly magnetic point source. The magnetosphere should show anything out of the
ordinary. Some may conjecture that it already has. Thought I would generate this Graphic to highlight what
we 'might' see if Nin is having an effect on the Earths magnetic field. The magnetosphere picture I used
is modified to show that effect and is 'backwards' from the normal look of the realtime magnetosphere.
I.E. this is not a depiction of the real magnetosphere as it is exaggerated.     
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 10:44:50 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW