Inaruti - formerly Nativemom72 THE DIVINE FEMININE > Connecting To Your Purpose

ARE WE READY?

<< < (2/3) > >>

noproblemo2:

--- Quote from: 8hertz on October 31, 2010, 05:23:06 PM ---I would then say you still clouded by you sense of choice & individuality.

8hertz

--- End quote ---
As I said, these are my choices, perhaps "clouded" but my hubby has had 3 mini-strokes so would not survive out of his home envirnment, so my choice is to stay for better or worse as I swore to do many years ago.

Ed Douglas:
That is very Honorable, Susan.

Yowbarb:
Hi All I just moved this Topic here to one of Linda's boards because the posts seem to be
more about
readiness in the mental or emotional sense. Spiritual preparation, too.
- YB

johnnyshoe:

--- Quote from: BajaSusan on October 31, 2010, 04:54:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: 8hertz on October 31, 2010, 04:42:58 PM ---You know you are ready, once you are not afraid of dying. For a moment set aside the worry of supplies, shelter and fear. Accept the fact that nature hold your destiny and it will do with you what it please.8hertz
--- End quote ---

Absolutley. Much respect for the wisdom of these words and the knowledge that whispers to us.
--- End quote ---

Bill:
8hertz, I believe we can not change our Destiny however our fate  which I believe is how we all arrive at our Destiny is changed by the absolute smallest of things. Every second of every day we make decisions or change what we do by the smallest amount and it changes the outcome of the day or moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version