Inaruti - formerly Nativemom72 THE DIVINE FEMININE > Connecting To Your Purpose

ARE WE READY?

(1/3) > >>

donnaseesthelite:
  http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast/nutri_med/1029103.mp3     Are we ready for Marshall Law?  Are we ready to live without  power?  Winter is here. Do the  folks in the north have wood  heat?       Donna

Icon:
This is basically what others have been saying,, that being said,, lots of good info and ideas ,,, makes one wonder if we need to do more, even when we think we are ready..

8hertz:
You know you are ready, once you are not afraid of dying. For a moment set aside the worry of supplies, shelter and fear. Accept the fact that nature hold your destiny and it will do with you what it please.

8hertz

noproblemo2:

--- Quote from: 8hertz on October 31, 2010, 04:42:58 PM ---You know you are ready, once you are not afraid of dying. For a moment set aside the worry of supplies, shelter and fear. Accept the fact that nature hold your destiny and it will do with you what it please.8hertz
--- End quote ---
I differ in my feelings here, I am not afraid to die, tho I intend to put it off as long as possible, if one does not have food, water and shelter then it will hasten your chances of an earlier demise. Yes, nature has "some" control over my destiny, but I also have a large part in my own destiny, I "choose" where I will live, what I have on hand for emergencies, nature does not do that for me. Sure if a giant Earthquake comes along or a tsunami, then there is little I can do about that, but again I have chosen to be where I am. Just my take on this.

8hertz:
I would then say you still clouded by you sense of choice & individuality.

8hertz

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version