Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: End of the Earth Postponed  (Read 9725 times)

Bill

Re: End of the Earth Postponed
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 05:27:00 PM »
Ok, was going over some of Z.Stitchen writings Z placed the time of the exodus at 1433 bc add 3600 years for the orbit of nibiru and that puts us much later. So I am thinking that  how fixed would such a long orbit be? Would it vary with each pass because of interaction with  other planets.? If so what would be the shortest and longest that the orbit would take?

Linda

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 05:57:57 AM »
Icon, that was a good post and I agree with you. The Mayans as well as others can only tell us of times and seasons, the same as the Bible does. We can prepare to a certain point and then we have to live our lives and as others have said here, enjoy each moment along the way.

Linda

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2010, 10:11:01 AM »
Bill, the orbit would change. The planets and sun gravitational fields would effect the orbit every time it passes. Not too much though, being a binary system, as we now know, and the orbit being at an angle to the solar system plane.  ed

Bill

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 10:50:04 AM »
Thanks Ed, I had been wondering about that. Stitchen has always referred to a orbit of nibiru as a shar and that it was 3600 years, I would think that it would vary each time. If we had a definate fix on the binary star I suppose people with great math skills (not me) could figure it out.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 12:09:24 PM »
I'm not sure if the math brainiacs could figure it out. They say it doesn't even exist. 

Yowbarb

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2010, 01:37:07 AM »
Ok, was going over some of Z.Stitchen writings Z placed the time of the exodus at 1433 bc add 3600 years for the orbit of nibiru and that puts us much later. So I am thinking that  how fixed would such a long orbit be? Would it vary with each pass because of interaction with  other planets.? If so what would be the shortest and longest that the orbit would take?

I suppose not everyne agrees when the historic exodus happened. Here's Wikipedia:

Date
Main article: Pharaoh of the Exodus
The Jewish tradition ascribes the commencement of the events of The Exodus to the year 2448 AM (1312 BCE).[35] In the first half of the 20th century the Exodus was dated on the basis of 1 Kings 6:1, which states that the Exodus occurred 480 years before the construction of Solomon's Temple. Equating the biblical chronology with dates in history is notoriously difficult, but Edwin Thiele's widely accepted reconciliation of the reigns of the Israelite and Judahite kings would imply an Exodus around 1450 BC

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW