Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Daniels Timeline - Prophecy  (Read 9917 times)

trueblue2k2

Daniels Timeline - Prophecy
« on: October 12, 2010, 08:36:30 PM »
It has been falsely believed (from taking certain scriptures out of context) that we are forbidden to know the exact times of events surrounding the Savior's return. But God has also promised to do nothing without telling His servants the Prophets before-hand.

I found this website after a search that started with an unrelated e-book that said much the same thing without the benefit of this very professional video presentation.  The video linked to here uses all sorts of charts and visual aids to help decipher and explain the very convincing proof that the Book of Daniel contains hidden information of actual dates of major last days events during the time of Tribulation. 

The dates of major milestones of the last days are actually hidden (or encoded if you will) in the Bible so that only the "elect" will be able to discover them. This was done to prevent unbelievers from knowing they exist. Why? .... because evil men  would have destroyed the message (scriptures) to undermine God's work and further their own ends. This link explains how they are hidden by references to the Jewish (lunar) calendar and to Jewish Holy Days.
http://www.danielstimeline.com/about.htm

The following well-illustrated video explains the way to decipher the dates, and provides the exact years and often the even the very day of events. It covers the final seven years up to the "end of days" leading to the Millenium. For instance, the Savior will appear in 2016; a fact that can be verified in several separate ways in the Scriptures.

When watching the video, there is a ten minute introduction by the author Mr. Bruton who has created this extensive work so that it is now available for the benefit of all.   Enjoy!

Daniels Timeline - Part 1 of 12 - Understanding End Time Prophecy/Tribulation Period
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 09:33:44 PM by y2k12 »

trueblue2k2

Re: Daniels Timeline - Prophecy
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 08:19:14 PM »
Here I go talking to myself again (as in replying to my own post).  I'm going to try and sweeten the pot a little to try and grab more interest in this topic.  It is that IMPORTANT.

For instance, most of you know that the 7 year Tribulation will start 7 years before the Millennium begins; so that will be the last seven years of the abode of man in this phase of our Earth's existence.  Then will begin the Thousand Year reign of Jesus Christ on Earth.

The Tribulation is divided in half in the Scriptures.  The first half marks the end of prosperity on the Earth when it begins.  The mid-point of Tribulation (3 1/2 years) is when the Anti-Christ begins his reign and appears at the temple in Jerusalem.  The righteous are supposed to be protected at a location not far from Jerusalem.  After this time many things are to occur up to and including the return of the Savior in the last year leading up to the Millennium.

Some believers are expecting that an event called the Rapture will take them before the Tribulation; but there is some evidence that it works the other way around.  That would mean that the righteous will remain and the wicked will be taken instead.  It makes sense in that Prophecy states that only about 1/3 of the Earth's population will remain due to destruction (PX?), etc.  Also, the righteous are to be here for the millennium, whether they are caught up or they are resurrected.

Believers have expected such events to occur during the Last Days as our day is referred to in Bible Prophecy.  Most expected that time to be on or around the year 2000.  With the confusion over Y2K, and the hype that never materialized as being the Tribulation; it seems most folks do not want to speculate again since it was such a boondoggle last time around. 

Now for what you don't know yet, but this video will tell you and prove to you.  This is different than speculation.  This is proof that the Lord always intended you to know.  Proof that this information was included in the Bible for our edification.  It was put there by the Prophet Daniel and has been there ever since, just waiting for us to find it in The Last Days when we need it to prepare ourselves for what is imminent.

WE ARE NOW (as of September 2010) BEGINNING THE SECOND YEAR OF TRIBULATION. Did you all hear that?  The Jewish Calendar year begins earlier than ours, during the previous September of our Calendar.  Consequently, we are now in the year 2011.  The year 2010 was the first year of Tribulation. The 3 1/2 year point will be during April of 2013.  That would be after PX, the pole-shift, or whatever is to occur in 2012.

Please, please, please folks watch the video Daniel's Timeline (in my first post) and afterward let me, us, everybody know what your thoughts are.  I found another link for you that contains the entire video in one file if you prefer. When the page opens just wait for 15 seconds and the video screen will open. Then hit the play button.
http://personaltouchcomputing.biz/truth/vid_pages/daniel.htm#top

noproblemo2

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 09:04:26 PM »
There has been mention of the difference in the calendars, so this does make sense to me. Things are happening faster than I thought so the logic to me lies in the calendar differentials.

trueblue2k2

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 10:11:37 PM »
There has been mention of the difference in the calendars, so this does make sense to me. Things are happening faster than I thought so the logic to me lies in the calendar differentials.

The Hebrew calendar is lunar (unlike our solar) based and is a very unique part of their culture. Their Holy Days depend on the phases of the moon, not always predictable ahead of time, and which must, according to Torah law, be determined by observation. Their days start at sunset, years start in our September, and there are several ways of expressing time periods that require being familiar with the Torah and Judaism to understand.  They were given this system by God, and it is His system for governing the timing of spiritual events. The pattern of order there is lost in our Western system.

Matt

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 02:51:48 PM »
I briefly went through some, but not all, the videos.  The presentation was given in 2005, and in one, it stated the U.S. would be gone as part of WWIII, which is supposed to be happening now.  Granted there is still some time left to 2010, but don't you believe that everything can change based on our collective thoughts?

In other words, I believe nothing is set in stone, and since 2005, anyone aware could be praying for mitigation.  I know I have been for years.

I must confess though, that I believe something is going to happen, which is why I am here looking.  I read UrbanSurvival.com on a regular basis, and they use "predictive linguistics" to try to reveal future events.  They are convinced there is a "tipping point" that will occur in mid-November.  That remains to be seen, but we won't have long to wait.
---but let's take the position the videos are correct, what would you suggest we do?  In that answer probably lies the reason there aren't more postings to this thread.    I apologize if I sound defeatist, but each of us will have to face our own death one day, and in my belief system, it's not bad at all, just different than our current reality.  However, I sincerely hope the videos are wrong.

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 03:08:37 PM »
Matt welcome to Town Hall first off here.
Yes many feel mid November may be the tipping point, however the best we can do is to be prepared for "whatever" may occur. Both physically and mentally along with the common sense provision to survive with on hand. If you have not provisioned yet I would suggest beginning to, if nothing else extra rice, beans, water, first aid items, medicines and my hang-up personally, Mountainhouse.com for survival freeze-dried foods.
Yes we all will one day face death, but I for one intend to put it off as long as possible.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 06:26:12 PM »
I just finished watching the series today.  The last video, part 12, has the final version of the timeline.  As I remember, the last seven-year segment is from 2010 to 2016, inclusive, and has three halves. The tribulations  occur in the first half, and then the jubilations occur in the second half, terminating with the return of Jesus.  (Perhaps I have not remembered the exact terminology  -- corrections solicited.)  This is the link http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=daniels+timeling+part+12 .  Its' title is "Daniels Timeline - Part 12 of 12 - Understanding End Time Prophecy/Tribulation Period".

Bill

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 07:14:56 PM »
Came across website that has more info on daniels timeline its www.markbeast.com

Matt

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 02:54:52 PM »
BajaSusan,
Thanks for the welcome.  I'm not sure how I turned in to a "newbie", because I have been on the site since 1999-----I just don't post much.  I read a lot.  So yes, I am prepared.

I have searched a number of websites in the past few days, and my cross references point to the "tipping point" to be anywhere from tomorrow, November 6th, to November 15th---with the reaction to this going out through January of next year.  I don't think this fits Daniels timeline, but it's interesting that it is relatively close.

If it's tomorrow, then let me leave you with what Marshall would say:  see you on the other side!
Matt

noproblemo2

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 03:01:29 PM »
There is lots of speculation regarding the "tipping point" and the dates, imagine we will find out soon enough. You mention you have been here a while, perhaps when things were re-done some of your info was misplaced, perhaps you could send a memo to one of the Mods who might know. Either way nice to have you posting. Que Sera Sera !!!!!!!

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 07:40:06 AM »
Nice post Y2K12. I believe the scriptures say we do not know the Day or Hour; it doesn't say anything about a General Time Frame. So,
with that thought in mind, I think that Daniel and other scripture can give a range of years or perhaps the month if interpreted
correctly. <shrug> I don't know, it is over my head in trying to figure it out.
Michael Rood has some video on Youtube that is in my opinion EXCELLENT watching. Even though he has a lot of Videos of 10 minutes
each; his talking style is informative and entertaining and they are easy to sit through.....
Here is the First of many videos concerning 'Daniel'. He outlines things very well !   Aseekertoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP5AD0AtK-4

Bill

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 08:51:22 AM »
It also was said, though you will not know the day or hour, I will not come as a thief in the night. Gods plan is to offer all salvation, we will know by the tribulations that are upon us. I think that time is fast approaching.

Matt

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2010, 02:43:42 PM »
Hey, it's the 11th and we haven't tipped yet...
Bill,
In that general theme, there will be a contingent of people across the globe who will be praying/meditating for a positive outcome/transition of the world this evening at 11:11 p.m. eastern US time for eleven minutes.  (my position:  can't hurt, could help)

I believe it is efforts like this that throw all predictions off.  And it is sites like this that fulfill the requirement of not coming like a thief in the night.

y2k12----If we truly are in the tribulation, second year, there is nothing biblical that indicates we cannot mitigate the circumstances through prayer/positive thought, correct?

Bill

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2010, 05:33:52 PM »
I think it so complicated, is the end of times our fate? Or is it our destiny, our actions can alter our fate but our destiny is what will be. After the seven terrible weapons were released, The brothers talked and Enki told Enlil the past will be the future.

noproblemo2

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010, 05:48:22 PM »
past will be the futureCertainly appears to be the future to me. Think they were right on that.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW