Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: History of Gun Control  (Read 5919 times)

Jimfarmer

Re: History of Gun Control
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 08:20:05 PM »
From living in a country where guns are illegal I will be the first to say it is flat out WRONG, the good guys can't get them yet the bad guys do and the result is not good.

I lived in Fiji for 12 years.  No guns there, none.  Not even the bad guys have them.  Crimes, yes; security problems, yes; rampant dishonesty, yes; but guns are not involved.

Bajasusan lives in Baja California.  Different culture.  I speak Spanish, lived in Colombia, and have many Latino friends and neighbors here in USA; some are here legally and some are not.  One of them told me, from personal experience living in Matamoros (on the USA border) and Tlaxcala (in central highlands), that the situation in Matamoros is bad but in Tlaxcala it is good.

I have heard gun shots several times here in Charlotte, North Carolina, but I don't remember ever hearing any while in Colombia.  There, the bandits in the jungle had guns, but they were not a concern in the cities where I lived.  Robbery, yes; mugging, yes; but guns no.  (Perhaps in Bogota, I did not live there.)

So, what are the basic  factors involved?  Perhaps the whole world is not like the USA and the Mexican border.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW