Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"  (Read 43960 times)

Toscan

Re: Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2011, 09:01:14 AM »
I learnt very quickly that this should only be discussed with people who share this same opinion. Main thing is to be ready.

Look at my example, already started to take flying lessons on a Cessna and bought an enough powerful car to move around. Already have written down my destination in the case of worst scénario. I'm making a point of being as close as possible of my family . My wife just gave birth to our wonderful daughter, it is very hard for me to seat quiet and wait to see the end and not be prepared.

My main hope is that nothing will happen !! If ever all this is true may god be with us and help us to go through this, not only prayers will help but also awareness, faith, confidence and preparation of what is to come.

Lets just remember the epics of Gilgamesh and Noah. The only difference is that we are legion of people aware

Yowbarb

« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2011, 10:19:15 AM »
I learnt very quickly that this should only be discussed with people who share this same opinion. Main thing is to be ready.

Look at my example, already started to take flying lessons on a Cessna and bought an enough powerful car to move around. Already have written down my destination in the case of worst scénario. I'm making a point of being as close as possible of my family . My wife just gave birth to our wonderful daughter, it is very hard for me to seat quiet and wait to see the end and not be prepared.

My main hope is that nothing will happen !! If ever all this is true may god be with us and help us to go through this, not only prayers will help but also awareness, faith, confidence and preparation of what is to come.

Lets just remember the epics of Gilgamesh and Noah. The only difference is that we are legion of people aware

Toscan, again, welcome - and thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas.
I feel you are right - besides prayers and other spiritual preparations, it is right to be preparing with practical plans and materials.

RE the ancient stories of deluges and arks:
Here's another one, which I had not heard of until a few years ago.
"A worthy man," Izdupar is told the very ancient story of the deluge... My opinion: I believe that deluge went back way earlier than
the deluge experienced by the ancient Jews and Chaldeans.  Even in the ancient tablets, the events described were considered the
(very) far distant past. I will have to reread it but I think Mr. George Smith archaologist did say that.  Opinion: "Cory's Fragments"
might have been describing a crossover two previous to the one which we feel is coming up, over 8,000 years ago.
-8788 approximately, a guess based upon the 3600 - year cycles of Planet X.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/chad/chad.htm

A Topic on all this,
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=605.0

Joe Montanna  Learning from Ancient Cataclysms

Noah's AND OTHERS' ANCIENT ARKS  Started by Yowbarb

Regardless, these ancient stories of the deluge are fascinating particularly since they describe the arks built for survival.
Well, I hope this is not too lengthy,

Tuscan,  :) we wish you all the luck and safety for yourself and your wonderful family; this is the main point,

Yowbarb
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:04:38 AM by Yowbarb »

Texasborn

« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2011, 05:23:14 PM »
 :-\ my wife even thinks I'm freaking crazy so far I have asked good friends to check out all the info and they won't take my calls now.   You want to save everyone but several friends said they would sit in front yard have a beer and watch the show.   Although I understand why one might have that attitude I am not willing to go gentle into that goodnight.   I am quietly preparing for bug out to higher ground.

Please help my sanity

Texasborn

noproblemo2

« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2011, 06:00:56 PM »
:-\ my wife even thinks I'm freaking crazy so far I have asked good friends to check out all the info and they won't take my calls now.   You want to save everyone but several friends said they would sit in front yard have a beer and watch the show.   Although I understand why one might have that attitude I am not willing to go gentle into that goodnight.   I am quietly preparing for bug out to higher ground.

Please help my sanity

Texasborn
Texasborn, we can't possibly force our beliefs on those unwilling to listen, you might start by simply bringing up the earth/weather changes you are seeing, if they do not notice them as well, as my hubby does not, then drop the subject and continue with your planning. Pushing just makes it harder and does you no good when you need to focus your energies on prepping. Hard as it is to lose a friend that will happen if we push too hard.

terrypat

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2011, 07:45:58 PM »
Cognitive dissonance is a subtle foe for sure. I am focusing on the journey & not the destination. 1 day at a time like in the recovery movements. Recovery from astral catastrofisim ? After watching the George Kavasillas vids I feel more content. As George states: Be aligned with Mother Earth. We are on her team ! The veil will be lifted right on schedule for all of us. GOD don't wear a Rolex ! or Timex depending on your concept. I may suggest : "The Power of Intention" Dr. Wayne Dyer for those in need of some self encouragement. PCENLUV

1969quartz0

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2011, 08:22:10 PM »
Welcome terrypat

noproblemo2

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2011, 09:06:42 PM »
terrypat Welcome to Town Hall glad you are here. Enjoyed your post also.

Schi-502

« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2011, 02:00:10 PM »
YES!
And so does my family!

I have always tried to NOY say anything unless I was prepared to defend my position.  While I have succeeded in doing so the family and friends have chosen to not verify my statements and have instead jumped right to, You're nuts.  They have filled in information I had not provided to situations that have NOTdeveloped.  ie.,  I prep'd for Y2K by having food, water and paper products in abundance.  The family believes I said the world was going to end.  I now have Bug Out Bags in all vehicles.  The family believes I think the world is going to end.

One, not a one of them has ever been in the military, Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts (Girl Scouts included) or in a "team like" preparedness event.
Two, These are adults (50 & 40, 45 & 44, 28 & 27 year olds, grouped in family units).  And my 60 year old wife.
Three, I'm a member of my cities VCERT (Community Emergency Response Team), A Navy vet, Viet Nam era vet, Boy Scout, Cub Scout and First born male child in a family with three kids.  (This is only important in that I have always been in a "better be ready for anything" role.  I'm the son of a Marine, Firefighter, Union President, Labor leader.  (The last two are not braggable positions).

When I question myself about what others are saying about conditions or possible events I go back to "multiple source fact checking" and then sit down and shut up.

I've done all I can do.

Mark

Yowbarb

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2011, 02:21:44 PM »
YES!
And so does my family!

I have always tried to NOY say anything unless I was prepared to defend my position.  While I have succeeded in doing so the family and friends have chosen to not verify my statements and have instead jumped right to, You're nuts.  They have filled in information I had not provided to situations that have NOTdeveloped.  ie.,  I prep'd for Y2K by having food, water and paper products in abundance.  The family believes I said the world was going to end.  I now have Bug Out Bags in all vehicles.  The family believes I think the world is going to end.

One, not a one of them has ever been in the military, Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts (Girl Scouts included) or in a "team like" preparedness event.
Two, These are adults (50 & 40, 45 & 44, 28 & 27 year olds, grouped in family units).  And my 60 year old wife.
Three, I'm a member of my cities VCERT (Community Emergency Response Team), A Navy vet, Viet Nam era vet, Boy Scout, Cub Scout and First born male child in a family with three kids.  (This is only important in that I have always been in a "better be ready for anything" role.  I'm the son of a Marine, Firefighter, Union President, Labor leader.  (The last two are not braggable positions).

When I question myself about what others are saying about conditions or possible events I go back to "multiple source fact checking" and then sit down and shut up.

I've done all I can do.

Mark

Mark it sounds like you have done all you can do. One thing people need to know is, even if "all that happens" is a big event during the 2012 SOLAR MAXIMUM, that alone is reason to prepare.
There is no harm in preparing.
We all wish you the best of luck... I have learned from experience the alpha ones who
should lead are not always followed...
Maybe some kind of competitiveness, attempted nullification of the strong.
Well you just stay strong,
Yowbarb

Schi-502

« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2011, 08:19:20 PM »
Thanks Yowbarb.  This site is in and of itself a great release!

Mark

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2011, 10:02:11 PM »

Please help my sanity

Texasborn

Greeting from a fellow displaced Texan,

I realize this post is a few months old, but...  I know you want to save everyone because I would like to save everyone.  I started down this road a couple of years ago and, at least for me, it has been a process.  When I first became aware, I had an innate sense that I should keep it to myself, at least for the time being, lest everyone I know react the same way you have described.  I absolutely knew that everyone I talked to would think I had lost my freakin' mind.  (I am also in the military)  So, I turned to investing as much time as possible to further research on the topic.  I wasn't even sure that I believed in the beginning, so, how could I possibly present my findings to someone else with any confidence whatsoever?  Over time, I became more sure and therefore, more confident, in my belief.  I have had marginal success within my own family to date.  I have actually had much better success with the men and women I serve with merely by making infrequent comments regarding actual occurrences.  Over time, they started coming to me with an open mind and the opportunity presented itself.  I just had a conversation with my Mother the other day regarding our sleeping family...  I presently believe that I "woke up" when I did, all alone, for a reason.  My Mother woke up when she did for a reason.  Some other family woke up on their own and we have since been able to talk on a small level.  I don't think think that rest of my family would accept the truth at this time, and, I am not sure that it is my place to force it on them.  It is not that I am afraid to confront them, it is just that I know my family and I don't see anything good coming from that right now.  I do strongly believe two things regarding the future of this... (1)  Some really big events are coming soon that will open everyone's eyes and they will still have some time, and, (2) It is entirely possible that it is not my place to try and force their awakening.  They should be afforded the opportunity to wake up on their own, in their time, when it is supposed to happen.  In either case, when this thing starts getting really hairy, and it will, I am sure my family will hop in my truck when I pull up whether they are awake or not.  So...  I hope that helps and I hope you don't think that I am delusional.  I wish you the best and hope this helps.  Peace.

JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2011, 03:06:43 AM »
Thanks Yowbarb.  This site is in and of itself a great release!

Mark

:)

Yowbarb

« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2011, 03:09:38 AM »

Please help my sanity

Texasborn

Texasborn we have not heard from you in awhile... How's it going?
Wishing you the best with your preparations,
Barbara Lou Townsend

brokeasajoker

« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2011, 11:09:14 AM »
I have been told by my shrink and state shrink that i am a little Delusional among paranoid, and few others. In my thots we are all a little off- most just never admit it. I think thats what makes us different, and helps decide our personalitys. The world needs people like us....just think they thot einstein was nuts for awhile. So yes i do oftentimes think myself delusional with a smile and hope i always will be.
    Vern

noproblemo2

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2011, 11:14:08 AM »
Vern, Thank you for sharing that.
I have been told by my shrink and state shrink that i am a little Delusional among paranoid, and few others. In my thots we are all a little off- most just never admit it. I think thats what makes us different, and helps decide our personalitys. The world needs people like us....just think they thot einstein was nuts for awhile. So yes i do oftentimes think myself delusional with a smile and hope i always will be.
    Vern

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW