Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"  (Read 43959 times)

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2011, 07:59:41 PM »
Fantastic pictures. I am wanting to see more and when and where was this observed
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Yowbarb

« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2011, 09:21:18 PM »
GEMUNIS thanks for posting these photos. Wow!
Question: To the naked eye how does it look - is it a dull red? Does it appear larger than most objects and is it bright?
I was also up early looking - sometimes I see "my" object over farther south of SE, at least two hands high... more of a bluish bright object though.
Today I was out there about 6:45 AM and it was well above and to the south of the small waning crescent moon. It was above the moon at about a 50 degree angle.
Well I know, a picture is worth a thousand words. A couple of the guys here are saying post the photo so I will try to do that.
I suppose you may know I am pretty far south, 28°5′2″N 82°45′14″W.
Please keep coming back to the forum, we need your imput ...
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2011, 09:24:34 PM »
GEMINUS  can you please post these photos also over in this Topic:
Legitimate Pictures and Movies

https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,1414.0.html

Thanks,
Yowbarb

GEMUNIS

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2011, 03:53:55 AM »
I will do my best in the days to come, thank you for taken the time to observe these photos.

Yowbarb

« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2011, 06:16:46 AM »
I will do my best in the days to come, thank you for taken the time to observe these photos.

Thanks for your observations and photos - we appreciate them.
BTW it is OK you posted them here...

GEMUNIS

« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2011, 05:32:08 AM »
Dear members,
I am noticing with a little bit of research, and detailed observation, that this red object is begining to look more like-either a (Super Nova), or a (Black Hole).

If this is the case then it is easier to understand why the floods in Australia, China, Pakistan, India, Russia's (Heatwave), Chile's Axis, (Pole Shift), (Turkeys Mudslides), the death of Birds, and Fish in america, along with many other's including Brazil, are suffuring these events.

If the (Red Object) in the photos, is a (Super Nova), Beings so close to earth at it is;  it's gravitational magnetic pull, would have the effects on earth, that it has on the earth for the past four , to five year's, but only stronger this past year , because it appears to be leaning closer to the earth,.
It's effects to the earth, would be like a magnet to a (Meteorite), which because of it's nickle, and iron composition, would slowly pull the earth atmosphere  towards it causing catastrophic mayhem as it has so far.
Basically the (Super Nova), or (Black Hole) will act as a vacum cleaner to anything close to it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:15:28 AM by GEMUNIS »

Lori

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2011, 06:15:06 AM »
What kind of camera did you use to get the pictures?

noproblemo2

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2011, 07:22:39 AM »
GEMUNIS, these days seems that anything is possible until proven otherwise. Thanks for your insight on this.

Yowbarb

« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2011, 07:42:36 AM »

Update thank you for posting your photos over there too.  ;)
- Yowbarb

GEMUNIS

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2011, 10:55:47 AM »
Dear Planet X team members,
I put a model together to explain in theory, how the object In the photos I posted, might behave.
Please take your time, to observe this demonstration, to see if you can par-take in my observations.
In the photo's I am sending, you could see the simulated model I created behaves very much Like the possible black hole I took pictures of.
You can see where the (Pull) begins, Where it (Spirals), and where it (Peaks).
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 04:53:31 PM by GEMUNIS »

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2011, 11:12:35 AM »
[copy/pasted
Dear Planet X team members,
I put a model together to explain in theory, how the object I posted  photo's of might behave.
Please take your time, to observe this demonstration, to see if you can par-take in my observations.
In the photo's I am sending, you could see the simulated model I created behaves very much Like the possible black hole I took pictures of. You can see where the (Pull) begins, Where it (Spirals), and where it (Peaks).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Geminus,
I sure as heck can't fault anyone for being Analytical ! Black holes can spin and any visible light spectrum
in a photograph would be the material around a black hole in interaction with the event horizon. It is a good
question if what you postulate is actually happening around the object in question. If anything like that is
around us in the solar system then Gravity Interaction; Magnetic interaction, and Infrared energy would be
our biggest concern. [other effects too....]
I am longworded by nature so don't EVEN get me started on the myraid properties of a black hole lol.
Hey, get a wideview shot of the object you are taking pictures of if possible.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=spinning+black+holes&view=detail&id=628FFFEACE014B14EC6A6EE14237A40B38EF610C&FORM=IGRE4

" Further increases in rotation speed should then add a third lobe, and, beyond that, four lobes. Eventually, the droplet ought to become doughnut shaped. "
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 08:11:44 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

TheSwordOfDemocles

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2011, 05:10:54 AM »
Lol......I thought I was the only one. I recognised some time ago things were not right with the world, my curiosity was actually sparked by the global warming debate. Someone noticed that the planets in the solar system were warming as well, and that got my attention. Since that time I have been searching for the truth.

My wife is on side on this but we try to keep a level of scepticism in our research, because sometimes it is hard to believe what might be coming. Good solid reliable information is hard to come by, it is like a giant jig saw puzzle with pieces missing.

It is near damn impossible to talk to people we know about the possibilities for the future without sounding a tad bonkers. Sometimes when talking to my wife about something I came across on the net I become self conscious and physically look around to make sure no one else is listening. Don't get me wrong I have tried on a number of occasions to bring the subject up with people I know, but all I get is a sideways look: they think I'm taking the Micky. All I do now is subtly plant the seed by saying "do you know about this comet coming in later this year?" if they get curious I elaborate in a low key way, hoping it might spark some natural curiosity to go and do some of their own research. But most are too absorbed in the trials and tribulations of every day life, a dooms day comet is the last thing they need!!

I truly hope this is a false dawn event, but things seem to have accelerated this year and I'm really starting to get a little nervous.

So my friend you are not alone............................ maybe it's a sign of sanity to question your own madness

Montanabarb

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2011, 07:41:35 AM »
Lol......I thought I was the only one. I recognised some time ago things were not right with the world, my curiosity was actually sparked by the global warming debate. Someone noticed that the planets in the solar system were warming as well, and that got my attention. Since that time I have been searching for the truth.

My wife is on side on this but we try to keep a level of scepticism in our research, because sometimes it is hard to believe what might be coming. Good solid reliable information is hard to come by, it is like a giant jig saw puzzle with pieces missing.

It is near damn impossible to talk to people we know about the possibilities for the future without sounding a tad bonkers. Sometimes when talking to my wife about something I came across on the net I become self conscious and physically look around to make sure no one else is listening. Don't get me wrong I have tried on a number of occasions to bring the subject up with people I know, but all I get is a sideways look: they think I'm taking the Micky. All I do now is subtly plant the seed by saying "do you know about this comet coming in later this year?" if they get curious I elaborate in a low key way, hoping it might spark some natural curiosity to go and do some of their own research. But most are too absorbed in the trials and tribulations of every day life, a dooms day comet is the last thing they need!!

I truly hope this is a false dawn event, but things seem to have accelerated this year and I'm really starting to get a little nervous.

So my friend you are not alone............................ maybe it's a sign of sanity to question your own madness

Hey Sword:  What you said really resonates with me!  Although my husband and are reaching the stage where we can freely discuss our plans and preps (after years of me doing a little minuet around him on these issues) I have more than 25 other people in my extended family to influence, not to mention very good friends who are--apparently--clueless.  In conversations, I still get a feeling that I'm holding a dangerous secret and that I'm almost living two lives. I think that what is emerging as my most prevalent fear is people's anxiety levels.  As more and more become aware that "Something is not quite right" with the world, they usually have one of two reactions. First reaction, denial and rejection. They walk away shaking their heads, change the channel, click to another website or post some drivel on Facebook. Second, and rapidly becoming more common, they get loudly and abusively angry.  Nothing is too scathing and insulting for them to say, even if the giver of information is a good friend. These are the folks that I will be most wary of, because they are only going to get angrier and more violent, as they learn how they have been lied to all their lives, and how nothing is the way they were taught to believe.  Woe to those who are within their target sights when the SHTF.

On the other hand, perhaps the people who I feared were clueless may be waking up and seriously in need of information. We have to be alert and discerning. The biggest problem: We're about out of time.

wanderer

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2011, 11:18:25 PM »
Delusional,maybe,but I would rather do what I feel in my gut is right and be wrong(Lord I hope) than go against my feelings and be right(very bad situation). The only person that can or will make that decision is me,myself,and I. Now,I've been wrong before(insert A lot).However, I have never ever had a feeling this persistent(5yrs) that I need to be somewhere else but here.               Lord I hope I'm Delusional.Robert :-\
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 11:19:57 PM by wanderer »

Urizen

« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2011, 02:35:53 PM »
I actually asked God this question today.

I think it's important, as we continue to research, and prepare, to keep asking these types of questions; Am I crazy? Am I seeing shadow puppets? Are all of these things figments of my imagination?

We keep ourselves grounded by questioning whatever we see and hear, so we don't fall for disinformation.

At the same time, we need to have faith in ourselves and remember it's better to plan for the worst than to never have planned or prepped at all.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW