Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"  (Read 43961 times)

Steve_T

Re: Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2011, 08:52:09 AM »
I was starting to wonder myself if I'm being delusional. My main focus for all of this is my wife. I firmly believe she is what I am here to protect and provide for. I'm sure it's God's will. I believe that if there is a Rapture, she will go because she lives for her service-to-others. It's so automatic for her to think of others and put herself in their shoes that it isn't even a conscious thought to her, just automatic and instant. When I think about her making it and being comfortable and well till then I know I'm not delusional. I hope to go too if there is a Rapture, but God's will will be as it will and I'll happily accept whatever is in store for me. Who are we to question Him?

Besides, you'd have to be blind not to see all the things looking us right in the eye that are ready to give. Any one of quite a few things out there right now seem on the verge of plunging us into the 1800 century-way of living again. If not the Stone-Age.

None of us here are delusional. Realistic and Awake, yes.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 03:00:33 PM by Steve_T »

GEMUNIS

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2011, 01:58:24 PM »
The earth shifted from it's axis after the (CHILE EARTHQUAKE).

GEMUNIS

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2011, 02:06:27 PM »
Hello everyone I took photos of this object between 4 am, and 5am south east, can anyone tell me if this is a  planet, or a star?

noproblemo2

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2011, 02:27:09 PM »
Hello everyone I took photos of this object between 4 am, and 5am south east, can anyone tell me if this is a  planet, or a star?
Can you tell me where the moon was in relation to this object please? Just trying to get some clarification for myself here.

GEMUNIS

« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2011, 02:45:21 PM »
I didnt see, or thought of looking for the moon when I took these pictures, but usaully around this time in the early morning hours, the moon would be due west, I'm almost certain.

noproblemo2

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2011, 03:20:35 PM »
If you get a chance to look again could you see if it is left or right of the moon? Thanks

Lori

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2011, 03:36:02 PM »
If this is our planet, the moon on Friday rose over the SSE.    It however at the time was only a half moon .  The moon seemed to be moving Eastward over the sky here.  Last Monday the moon was more SW outside our window then by Friday it was SSE of the window.  Very strange. :-\  In the meantime our planet continues to rise in the same area and remains bright. Which is very strange.

GEMUNIS

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2011, 03:39:19 PM »
Actually it is on the left from the moons possition, the distance between the moon, and this object is about two street blocks apart, and this planet, or star is huge.

Lori

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2011, 03:42:27 PM »
Was that as of this morning?  Was not up early enough to see it today.  If it is, the moon has been really bouncing about this week. ???

noproblemo2

« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2011, 03:46:30 PM »
Actually it is on the left from the moons possition, the distance between the moon, and this object is about two street blocks apart, and this planet, or star is huge.
OK, now I am appr. 32* 115  can you give me an appr. on your location?

GEMUNIS

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2011, 03:49:04 PM »
Between 4am-5am eastern time.

Lori

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2011, 03:50:30 PM »
Heres our location approx.

34°8′50″N  84°56′11″W  

GEMUNIS

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2011, 03:59:49 PM »
I want to share with everyone that I took this photo a couple of day's ago, and that I am now posting them for the first time.
I have many more, of this particular planet, or star which I will post to you as soon as I shrink them a bit.
thank you dearly for your precious time.

noproblemo2

« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2011, 04:04:09 PM »
Gemunis do you have your appr. location? Would like to see more of your pics also. Thanks

GEMUNIS

« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2011, 04:38:34 PM »
Please take the time to look at the rest of these photos, taken on different dates.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW