Inaruti - formerly Nativemom72 THE DIVINE FEMININE > Coping with Rejection

Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"

<< < (2/19) > >>

noproblemo2:

--- Quote from: 8hertz on September 16, 2010, 02:22:26 PM ---neoslim,
 I wish there was a way to assemble all of us on the forum to speak face to face.

8hertz

--- End quote ---
What about a weekly chat session thru AIM ? Or a shout box on the Town Hall? Would not be face-to-face, but would be real chatting (IM) live with each other..

_cj_:

--- Quote from: BajaSusan on September 16, 2010, 02:49:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: 8hertz on September 16, 2010, 02:22:26 PM ---neoslim,
 I wish there was a way to assemble all of us on the forum to speak face to face.

8hertz

--- End quote ---
What about a weekly chat session thru AIM ? Or a shout box on the Town Hall? Would not be face-to-face, but would be real chatting (IM) live with each other..

--- End quote ---

thats a good idea susan - can someone let us know if the board can support that ?

@ neoslim - dont worry  - be happy   :D

Regards,

alex

noproblemo2:
If this site installs EzPortal the shout box can be installed easily otherwise we can set up thru AIM for chats, which I have also done for my site... Both are easy

Ed Douglas:
What if you're ugly, like me?  ed

neoslim:
From reading your posts it seems like you guys are pretty secure in your beliefs. I use to talk about this with people but I stopped when I could tell they were starting to look at me like I was a nut. I also got a little scared off when I talk about this with people and then they start questioning me the way a psychiatrist would question his patient. That's pretty much when I stopped and figured from now on if it happens it happens and all I can do is prepare for whatever happens. I use to have fun with the idea of TEOTWAWKI because it just seemed so intense and adventurous in a way, but now with everything going on in the world I will be honest, I'm starting to get a little scared. Ed I'm curious what you meant by your "Welcome to the matrix" comment? 8hertz I dont think youre a nutcase. My only advice to you would be to balance out your 2012 life with your everyday life. I have invested in survival supplies but Ive also invested in personal items that have nothing to do with 2012 and I've tried to still enjoy my life even though I fear it will change. I hate to admit this but I think my belief in 2012 slowly killed my dream of one day becoming a movie actor. It was a pretty big dream to begin with but at least I had a goal. Now I have no goals because frankly I'm so unsure about the future. It's kind of sad when you think about it. So sad that I'm sort of at the point now where I just want it to happen just to get it over with because all this waiting is killing me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version