Inaruti - formerly Nativemom72 THE DIVINE FEMININE > Coping with Rejection

Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"

<< < (3/19) > >>

noproblemo2:

--- Quote from: Ed Douglas on September 16, 2010, 05:43:27 PM ---What if you're ugly, like me?  ed

--- End quote ---
Well we could use the AIM chat then we don't have to worry about what we look like I'm voting for AIM

Ed Douglas:
Neoslim, you can't let it regulate and control your life. There is not one member on this site, that doesn't hope that all of this Planet X stuff is wrong, and 2012 comes and goes. We all go about life, but do prepare just in case it's for real. Sometimes it seems like a dream, or sorta like "the Matrix".  ed

noproblemo2:

--- Quote from: Ed Douglas on September 16, 2010, 08:41:02 PM ---Neoslim, you can't let it regulate and control your life. There is not one member on this site, that doesn't hope that all of this Planet X stuff is wrong, and 2012 comes and goes. We all go about life, but do prepare just in case it's for real. Sometimes it seems like a dream, or sorta like "the Matrix".  ed

--- End quote ---
Hate to sound studpi here, but what is "the matrix" ?

Lori:
The Matrix Movies.  They were movies they based the fact that the world around is simply a computer generated illusion.  That we are plugged into a giant space ship. 

You can see the Trailer on You Tube.

The Matrix Trailer

noproblemo2:
Guess I'll have to get the movie, have never seen it.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version