Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: How-to Prevent an E.T. Abduction — Betty Hill's Niece and Author, Kathleen Marde  (Read 3770 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
How-to Prevent an E.T. Abduction — Betty Hill's Niece and Author, Kathleen Marden

The debate on E.T. abductions is divided in favor of those who have never been abducted and so therefore, choose to scoff at those who have.

Conversely, there are those who believe them to be real. Either because they've personally experienced an abduction, or because they've seen enough to be convinced.

Aside from making life more difficult for those who have experienced E.T. abductions, the debate has a debilitating result. The indecision and decisiveness created by the ongoing debate servers to shield the abductors from "official" scrutiny.

Those who believe that governments are allowing these abductions to take place, say they are fueling this debate with disinformation. They must, in order to keep their end of what is clearly a Faustian bargain, with one or more exploitative races.

Meanwhile, these E.T. abductions continue and more innocent people are being emotionally (and in some cases, physically) scarred for life.

So is this the best it gets. or is there something we can do as individuals to either prevent or at the least, mitigate an abduction.

In this interview, co-author of Science Was Wrong: Startling Truths About Cures, Theories, and Inventions "They" Declared Impossible, Kathleen Marden offers realistic and simple-to-follow how-to guidelines that may just help you avoid a life-wrecking abduction.

The niece of abductee Betty Hill, the insights she shares in this interview could make all the difference, should be faced with an imminent abduction event when you least expect it. She also explains how those who have been abducted can regain a sense of control over their own lives.

FREE STREAM ON DEMAND
http://cttcRadio.com

Road Warrior

interesting topic ..not sure if \i have been plucked or not but I do have one of neat little missing time deals that I have had in the past ...once about well heck in 1995 ..my friend and \i were driving on a back road just after supper time ...we both awoke just before 7am the next morning with zero recolection of anything ....we just both woke up at the exact same time still sitting in the pickup parked in the middle of the road going what the heck  :o

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
I had a couple of friends from Vaccavile and they had the blue ray special and recall little to account for 3hrs.Their encounter was near a dam north of there  while they were riding their motorcycles and 1995 as well{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

augonit

Road and M, they both sound like a classic sign of an abduction.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW